Blue Eyed Chinese

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say, blue, dye the hair blond and consult with Michael's doctor to see if there are other changes needed to fit in.

165686[/snapback]

It's not about fitting in. If I died my hair black, or wore brown contacts, would it mean I was trying to be Chinese? Jun's gorgeous just as she is, trust me :unsure: and contacts are as temporary as lipstick.

Dark brown retenas + blue/ green/ hazel contact lenses looks like... ass.  :unsure:

165624[/snapback]

Dark brown retenas? Holy cow! Jun's Irises are dark brown, but I'm pretty sure her retenas are white (though when I tried to slice open her eyeballs to double check, she kicked me in the groin and took my scalpel away)

lol, sorry mooncarol. I got your point. I have seen many bad "eyejobs" too. Especially on very dark complected people with very bright contacts, or very oddball colors. Though, once in the Lotte hotel shopping center in Seoul, I saw a beautiful Korean counter girl - very pale skin, straight black hair, and luminescent blue eyes. Fake or not, I did a triple take, got caught doing it was told "it's ok, you can look" embarassed me, but it stuck with me for quite some time.

I think sometimes color contacts look bad, sometimes good. Of course some people will always prefer au natural. :P

I like the dark brown eyes my SO has. She has hair that is dark brown to black when you are indoors, but when the light hits it, it looks almost like a dark auburn.

I hear about the blue eyes, I just immediately went to the Bowie song China Girl "I'll give you television, I'll give you eyes of blue..."

If my SO wanted to experiment, I wouldn't care. It's her body and her decisions, but I hope she would at least discuss it with me, or even ask my opinion.

A few years ago, I tinkered with the idea of blue hair so I had a stylist at one of those ubertrendy places put some blue gel in so it looked blue. My hair on my head is brown, so it looked dumb, especially with pale skin and when I had my van dyke / goatee it comes out quite red. So the effect was patriotic, I suppose, all red white and blue, but it didn't last long. hehe.

So Jason ... what happened? :lol:

165882[/snapback]

She ordered blue and turqoise or however you spell it. It'll be a couple of days before they come. Saw the demo lenses, looked pretty good, but only one eye at a time, and with "demo" written across them ;)

I'll put up a pic when we get them :P

So Jason ... what happened? :Dah:

165882[/snapback]

She ordered blue and turqoise or however you spell it. It'll be a couple of days before they come. Saw the demo lenses, looked pretty good, but only one eye at a time, and with "demo" written across them :D

I'll put up a pic when we get them :P

165935[/snapback]

K ...cool ...go with the flow ... :ph34r:

Dark brown retenas + blue/ green/ hazel contact lenses looks like... ass.  :)

I see plenty of hispanic women trying to pretend they have green eyes (and naturally blonde hair).  It always looks like someone with brown eyes is wearing colored contact lenses, made in the same factory that produces horse-hair toupees.

165624[/snapback]

exactly what I was going to say

• 2 weeks later...