Blue or Orange?

Hearty congratulations. We all might have tears in our eyes knowing what "she passed" means to us!

At this point (pushing a year), finally getting our visa may be more like being liberated from Auschwitz than a cause for glee. I see it as finally, relief from this nightmare.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucy came around the corner in a few minutes and was all smiles. It didn't really hit us until we were riding in the elevator to our flat and she grabbed me in shear excitement, gave me a big kiss and said " I come with you now live USA. I see Ashlee Mychal soon (my kids in California)

All I have to say is this... today was better than yesterday and tomorrow will be better etc...

What a great feeling

There is a joy that we all share in hearing this story. I am touched deeply to hear it...... :candle:

165415[/snapback]

That is wonderful to read and feel... touching indeed!! I can't wait for our day to come!!!

Congratulations and best of luck again!!

I happy for you Eric, congratulations!

I am back at the beginning so for someone in my shoes, hearing all you guys, you would think this is like climbing Mt. Everest. Do a lot of people really get denied? I will also have to figure out the colored shirts thing. By the same token it is very reassuring to hear things working out. I keep a positive mental attitude and thanks to everyone.

I am waiting for my SOs passport photos and signed G325 forms and then I send in the I-129F packet. That's all I have for a timeline!

Take care and I will catch you on the flip side!

Rick

Ok Ok... I cheated a little. I wa chatting away with a fellow American in the coffee shop. His wife was denied on Monday because of administrative incompetence (his words, not mine)  So his wife came from upstairs to tell him of her interview progress and she said to me, "you wait for lady yellow shirt?" I nodded yes and she blurted out... "she pass visa... she pass visa" This woman was more excited than I was!!!

Lucy came around the corner in a few minutes and was all smiles. It didn't really hit us until we were riding in the elevator to our flat and she grabbed me in shear excitement, gave me a big kiss and said " I come with you now live USA. I see Ashlee Mychal soon (my kids in California)

All I have to say is this... today was better than yesterday and tomorrow will be better etc...

What a great feeling

165411[/snapback]

God bless you all! I'm so happy for you guys.

Now get the visa and get gone before someone changes their mind! B)

I happy for you Eric, congratulations!

I am back at the beginning so for someone in my shoes, hearing all you guys, you would think this is like climbing Mt. Everest.  Do a lot of people really get denied?  I will also have to figure out the colored shirts thing.  By the same token it is very reassuring to hear things working out.  I keep a positive mental attitude and thanks to everyone. 

I am waiting for my SOs passport photos and signed G325 forms and then I send in the I-129F packet.  That's all I have for a timeline!

Take care and I will catch you on the flip side!

Rick

165627[/snapback]

Is this Buffalo Rick? Hey buddy... where'd you go to...

As We were waiting Wednesday for Lucy to get decision, I saw at least 7 blue slips come down those stairs and none of them seemed to disturbed about it. Don't know and can't speculate but maybe GUZ is doing a good job helping to guard our borders...

We went through extra stuff but the end result is a happy one...

Now, I just gotta get home!!!