Blue or Orange?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Ok... I cheated a little. I wa chatting away with a fellow American in the coffee shop. His wife was denied on Monday because of administrative incompetence (his words, not mine) So his wife came from upstairs to tell him of her interview progress and she said to me, "you wait for lady yellow shirt?" I nodded yes and she blurted out... "she pass visa... she pass visa" This woman was more excited than I was!!!

Lucy came around the corner in a few minutes and was all smiles. It didn't really hit us until we were riding in the elevator to our flat and she grabbed me in shear excitement, gave me a big kiss and said " I come with you now live USA. I see Ashlee Mychal soon (my kids in California)

All I have to say is this... today was better than yesterday and tomorrow will be better etc...

What a great feeling

Guest ShaQuaNew
Ok Ok... I cheated a little. I wa chatting away with a fellow American in the coffee shop. His wife was denied on Monday because of administrative incompetence (his words, not mine)  So his wife came from upstairs to tell him of her interview progress and she said to me, "you wait for lady yellow shirt?" I nodded yes and she blurted out... "she pass visa... she pass visa" This woman was more excited than I was!!!

Lucy came around the corner in a few minutes and was all smiles. It didn't really hit us until we were riding in the elevator to our flat and she grabbed me in shear excitement, gave me a big kiss and said " I come with you now live USA. I see Ashlee Mychal soon (my kids in California)

All I have to say is this... today was better than yesterday and tomorrow will be better etc...

What a great feeling

165411[/snapback]

There is a joy that we all share in hearing this story. I am touched deeply to hear it...... :candle: