HI ALL..EXCUSE TH ALL CAPS..I'M USING A PAY PER MINUTE COMPUTER WITH WORN KEYS AND POOR LIGHTING...AND BAD EYESIGHT! IN A A FEW HOURS I WILL SEE MY LOVE AND HOPEFULLY ALL WILL GO WELL SO WE MAY START OUR LIVES TOGETHER SOON. I WILL REPORT FROM GZ WHEN I HAVE MORE INFORMAATION ...THANKS ALL

Go get em Alex. Here is the answer to a question I asked GUZ with your case one of the ones i had in mind.

If a visa petition is reaffirmed by DHS and returned to Guangzhou, the applicant will have to have another interview. The visa is not automatically approved, but it cannot again be recommended for revocation unless new derogatory evidence appears. A reaffirmed case cannot be recommended for revocation based on the same reasons that it was sent back for the first time.

Geeez, guys, give him a break! :toot:

1. He is with his (long lost) sweetie.

2. He is insanely trying to find all the flaming hoops he was supposed to jump through and sort out which huge pile of papers go in which stacks and in which order. He is probably legally insane right now knowing that the (3rd) interview is tomorrow.

I think a silent prayer said by all is his only option now and his last resort!

:blink: