NEEDING INFO ASAP: GUZ & PETS

We are getting ready to leave tomorrow and as it is, from Nanning to GUZ, they are determined & has my SO convinced that the ONLY way to ship him is through their Freight Dept.

Ok, that's fine, but upon getting to Guangzhou, they Again are saying that we will not be able to take him through the First series of Customs (Just berfore the Check In Counters & where you check your Bags) The SO says that we will need to take hom to ANOTHER part of the Airport & have his be placed on the plane by a Freight Company.

WELL BS! I just finished talking to a lady from Delta & she has assured me that What I need to do is go to the counter to check our House of Suitcases, and at the same time check the Dog as a Kennal ($75) and from their we will then pick him up in LAX at the Cutoms counter Down stairs.

CAN ANY ONE assist me in understanding this dillema before I begin to pull out my hair and go Koma-Kazi! At this point, I'm about to just go fishing with a large can of bait & stap the top on an Extra Large size can of WOOOOOP - ASS.

Please Help.

Thanks.

A couple of people have brought dogs over recently, if you can check with them (I forget who). I would either go to the security check and see if they don't let you through, or simply follow your SO's lead.

It seems like all you need to do is to go wherever they tell you to, and make sure the dog is checked with an LAX tag.

A couple of people have brought dogs over recently, if you can check with them (I forget who). I would either go to the security check and see if they don't let you through, or simply follow your SO's lead.

It seems like all you need to do is to go wherever they tell you to, and make sure the dog is checked with an LAX tag.

165048[/snapback]

If you Talked to Delta then you probably got the right information

Although I am very surprised that it costs only $75 - must be a very small dog

be aware that you might have to get a health certificate for him if you plan to ship him further in the USA

We have is health Cert. as we got it 2 days ago. But I was talking to another foriegner here who was here & who has taken his dog all over the world & he stated that out of another Airport here in china, they made him ship his dog via Freight. GOD! TELL ME THAT ISN'T SO?

We are BOTH SO WORRIED>

Oh well, its off to the Airport to run the Gauntlet, If all goes well, we should be back in NC in a couple of days.

See you all then & Thanks