Successful Interview!!!

Today my woman easily passed her interview. We arrived a little bit early for her 8am appointment. She made it in early, and was the 6th person to be interviewed. According to her, the interview was brief, and the VO only asked a few questions.

We thank the CFL members for providing valuable info that helped us thru this process, because of everyone's contribution, we were very well prepared and knew what to expect for the most part. Most people waiting at the consulate were unclear about the interview process. Some people didn't even know what kind of Visa they were applying for!

Well, tonight we will go celebrate....if you are in GZ and see a lao wai wil'n out of control in the streets, that'd be me :-D

BTW, my woman is trying to correct my perfect American English as I write this :mf_sleep:

Today my woman easily passed her interview. We arrived a little bit early for her 8am appointment. She made it in early, and was the 6th person to be interviewed. According to her, the interview was brief, and the VO only asked a few questions.

164709[/snapback]

Congratulations and best wishes for a happy life together!!!