My passport looks different.

Is it just me, did I just never notice? When my passport finally arrived back to my mailbox, it was raining. My passport probably sat in the mailbox soaking up humidityfor a little over 2 hours.

It looked a little damp, not crisp paper. I put it under a heavy book for several days.

I was just looking at it. There are three red stars on the left side of pic I never noticed before, and some wavy blue lines across the whole pic. Is this normal? Did something happen to my passport?

Train... you just never gave it good look before, all is as it should be....

B)

Is it just me, did I just never notice?  When my passport finally arrived back to my mailbox, it was raining.  My passport probably sat in the mailbox soaking up humidityfor a little over 2 hours.

It looked a little damp, not crisp paper.  I put it under a heavy book for several days.

I was just looking at it.  There are three red stars on the left side of pic I never noticed before, and some wavy blue lines across the whole pic.  Is this normal?  Did something happen to my passport?

164580[/snapback]

The new passport's wavy lines do seem more visible. And the plastic lamination seems thinner. The only difference is the photo - an older, more mature and wiser face than the old one. You think that's what might have happened to your passport?

Edited by bubbafred10 (see edit history)