hello,

we disappeared for a while and just enjoyed our first week get away together. The visa was finally approved and i have made it to the American soil. Thanks to everyone on this site, you guys are great and have been extremely helpful. We cant be happier!

Can anyone show us a link on what to do after arriving the state? such as getting the ss number and work permit, driver's lic..etc?

hello,

we disappeared for a while and just enjoyed our first week get away together. The visa was finally approved and i have made it to the American soil. Thanks to everyone on this site, you guys are great and have been extremely helpful. We cant be happier!

Can anyone show us a link on what to do after arriving the state? such as getting the ss number and work permit, driver's lic..etc?

164561[/snapback]

Congratulations, welcome home to the both of you :lol: :lol:

hello,

164561[/snapback]

Congratulations, welcome home to the both of you :lol: :lol:

164563[/snapback]

Yep what Ken said,, AOS & Immigration Challenges will help you out with all of that junk, if not post a question and someone will give you a answer to your question :lol:

Welcome to the United States of America, Littleturtle.

I am happy to hear things are going well with you. Please keep an open mind on things but don't hesitate to express your feelings when you feel that you need to and you know that it is right.

It will take both of you to make things work and it will take effort to do this. Remember, nothing comes free that is worthwhile.

Sorry for the sermon...lol.

Like hakkamike said, all your questions can be answered in the AOS forum.

-best wishes to you both.

welcome home.... and to the USA..

let it all hang out, question your heart out... all will be answered....... B)