More GZ bulls**t

Dear Alex,

I am sorry to hear about you and your SOs bad luck. But please look at the bright side a week from today you two should have your Visa in hand and

you can start making plans for you new life together. I know it seems that you at your ropes end but ty a knot in it and hang on. You will prevail! Best of luck to you and your SO.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Contacted my Congressmans office this morning , and asked them to contact Guangzhou and ask what they have planned for my fiancees Nov 4 interview . Is it just a matter of submitting the requested documents, or are they going to subject my SO to another 3rd degree interview? I told the Congressional office I want some clarity and answers ..we've already given them what they want. She passed the interview in 2004, and we overcame the challenge of the 3rd party correspondence in July 2005 resulting in a reapproved petition.

My Congressman e-mailed Guangzhou on Monday, and they've yet to receive a response I was quick to point this out...that even their office wan't being treated with respect. I said the e-mail route failed, so now they should be called upon via telephone. I am not letting up damnit! Thanks for your support.

Guest ShaQuaNew

Alex, who is your congressman? It seems that you've developed quite a good dialog with them. Did you do this by simply calling them and filling them in with your nightmare process or send letters? Perhaps both?

Alex: This is unf**king believable!!!

How many times do you have to provide the same information???

They delay your case for an unexplained reason and now you have to update your info because of the delay they caused you?

I thought for sure that she would have her visa's by now, but apparently someone still has their head stuck too far up their $ss for that to have happened!

I don't believe there is anymore crap they can throw at you now.

Get the docs and the additional exams and you should have good news on the 4th.

Good luck!!!!

you go, guy.... Alex the hammer!!!

have a good flight...... and fight.... :unsure:

If being there with her in China doesn't show your commitment to a valid relationship, you have my permission to go ballistic!!!!!

Be sure to go to the old consulate in GZ (or whatever other city you land in) and register your presence (and temporary address) in China with them. They will look at your pasport and it will be entered into their computers that you are in China, just in case the VO doesn't want your SO to show him your passport!!

Good luck again!!!

GIVE'EM Hell Alex and please while your there, I cannot go there like you because of job,but please tell them that there is many many ones like you that are p...ssed off. :angry: And that our voice will be heard.good Luck and GOD'S speed for we all are with you in spirt. :D

Thanks,

Dan M

I am so livid and disgusted. My fiancee just called after her visit at the consulate...here's the story and result...

Two days ago the consulate (I refuse to spell consulate with a capital "c" because they deserve no respect), called my SO to go and present only her and her daughters passports. She asked them if she should bring evidence, and they said "no", jsut the passports.

So she goes to the consulate only to be sent with a request to obtain  an updated non criminal record, single person certificate, and divorce certificate (which she obtained 3 days ago at my insistence).  They also requested that she and her daughter go for another medical exam.  understand this request because of the avian flu scare. Then they told her to return with all the papers for an "interview" November 4th.

Why the hell did they ask her to come in without the documents, then schedule her for an interview. it would make far more sense to ask for everything before seeing her at all. these GZ people are master time wasters, and frankly I'm worried again...My health can not endure the stress of the last 2 years much longer...I will not go through another 6 month wait...this is insane!

163953[/snapback]

Alex, I'm so sorry to hear of this latest chapter of Buerocrats Gone Wild!

Insane? No, it's just simply mean. Why must people be forced to endure such bullying? :rolleyes: