what could we do if no clearance for 90 days

Guest agl88

If there is no clearance after 90 days, what are we going to do for the submission? Should we call DoS or GZ? I know that GZ rarely respond to the email inquiry these days.

But we must do something. Cannot just wait wait after 90 days. Right?

The first thing to do is find out who you local Congressman is and get them involved. Tell your story and get their help. They will often be the

lifesaver you need the most. Next write your Senator Both state and U.S.

2.Be active in your own interest. Stay on top of your case by writing letters

to anyone who will listen. Good things dont come to those who wait,they come to the one who want them bad enough to go out and persue them.

Tell your story and express your feelings,its like going to the doctor if your sick,you only get the strongest medicine if you really hurt.

Ride Guangzhou like a six wheeled tricycle. Youll get answers if you push hard enough.

Use Candle For Love and seek the advice and wisdom found here. Its your line to whats

happening. We all share the same cause. There are no strangers here because we are all in the same boat.

Merry Meet- Merry Part--Merry Meet Again-In Perfect Love and Perfect Peace

Blessed Be

Use C4 and seek the advice and wisdom found here. Its your line to whats

happening. We all share the same cause. There are no strangers here because we are all in the same boat.

We shouldn't use C4 to represent Candles. C4 means plastic explosive. We don't want the FBI to get confused:rolleyes:

We shouldn't use C4 to represent Candles.   C4 means plastic explosive.    We don't want the FBI to get confused :rolleyes:

I find "C4" confusing. The "C" is an abbreviation, the "4" is a homophone. It's clever, like a vanity license plate, but not immediately understandable. CFL or simply "Candle" work better.

most importantly: joseph is right...

latch on like a pitbull and don't let go. force your govt delegates to help you with this battle. send me an e-mail if you like, i am happy to connect your deligates with mine in Colorado. they have been very good at sharing information, getting to the right people, and applying pressure where needed.

as is says below my signature:

We shouldn't use C4 to represent Candles. C4 means plastic explosive. We don't want the FBI to get confused:rolleyes:

Normally Id argue the point but with what Ive seen these days Id have to agree. Candle For Or CFL.

Normally Id argue the point but with what Ive seen these days Id have to agree. Candle For Or CFL.

yep... as a mater of fact last night, I almost posted a smart ass thing about one of you guys saying,.... we should use C4 ( candle ) as a tool... or something to that effect.. I laughed but refrained then.

LOL

I agree Joseph.. NSA's computers are working the "key" words :-)

yep... as a mater of fact last night, I almost posted a smart ass thing about one of you guys saying,.... we should use C4 ( candle ) as a tool... or something to that effect.. I laughed but refrained then.

LOL

I agree Joseph.. NSA's computers are working the "key" words :-)

Taking my own advice,I recall saying that we should be ever mindfull of our actions and words for the sake of our loved ones who depend on us. Practicing what I preach is only right.

Hello to everyone, especially those of you in CA!

I'm from Ca (Redding) and still waiting, though not as long as some of you. My fiancee lives in Mudanjiang, Heilongjiang Province. I just returned from China (Beijing & Shanghai) today, and really wish I didn't have to come back home, but work beckons! My timeline is as follows:

NOA1: 5/13/02

NOA1: 7/31/02

P3 RCVD: 9/20/02

P3 RETD: 9/23/02

NAME CHECK SUBMITTED: 10/18/02 (According to GZ)

P4: NONE (At our request we asked to wait for the name check process)

INTERVIEW: NONE

While in Shanghai, I tried to contact GZ to no avail. So I called DOS/CA (Not sure exactly what department, but ended up speaking with AZ.) He informed me that they have no records of her case being submitted for the name check, and he told me this is not the first time that this has happened. Currently, he is looking into the problem, and is requesting GZ to resubmit the names (her and her daughter's). After this phone call, I immediately called GZ again (this time I called the Consulate's number and informed the receptionist that I was an Amercian Citizen in China and told her that I needed to speak with someone from the IV unit and that I did not want to use the other number since I could rarely get through. After a few minutes of informing her that I wanted to speak with her boss, etc, etc, she finally did get someone on the line for me that did tell me that the names were submitted on 10/18/02, and that it was impossible for them not to receive them. I informed her that they have no records of that, and she said that it was impossible. After a few minutes of this, she finally told me that she would have someone email the next day. Lo, and behold, I actually received an email from GZ IV (first one since early December), and they said that they could not resubmit the names, unless the clearing agencies (DOS or FBI, not sure which) requested it. So I called AS again, and he asked me to forward that email to him, and he would request that they resubmit it. That's where we are as of today. Needless to say, now I am very angry about this whole situation, and beginning tomorrow, I am no longer patient and understanding. I told my fiancee, Yu, that when I get back, I am going to be a major pain in the a.. for some people working in our government agencies. So anything else any of you can suggest would be much appreciated. BTW, AS seems to be very nice and helpful, so I have a little bit of hope there, but then again, he could be trying to pacify us, as he is aware of this website.

Carl & Hongyu

I've tried patience & kindness, now it's time for: :D :D :P