Congrats and Upsets

Greetings All,

My wife made it fine to LA on October 12, our 19 month anniversary. We spent a lovely 4 days and saw Universal Studios and her Aunt that lives in LA Chinatown. We arrived in our new home in Oklahoma City on Monday the 17th and have now begun settling in and getting back to work.

Unfortunately two of our friends taking the K3 (one with a K4) were both denied last week due to lack of evidence of the relationships. I know my wife and I went a slightly different route with a CR1 by marrying in China first, but we also have bags and bags of emails, call lists, photos, video CD's of our reception, newspaper headlines, and whatever else we could think of (there may have been some finger nail clippings in there somewhere).

I just want to recommend to everyone the importance of accurate paperwork and a lot of relationship support. Good luck to everyone and our friends in the appeal process.

great news........ congratulations and hope your life will be wonderful as you start this new adventure together.........