Anyone have experience with global priority

I am about to send a package of documents to my SO. I checked on the USPS to send it through their Global Express ( the one that uses FedEx to deliver) and they say they do not go to my SO's city (Liuzhou)....... And regular Global Priority is not going to fast enough. so I figure my only other choice is DHL? Anybody have a comment to this?

Thanks,

Scott

163118[/snapback]

Try Global Express (EMS). It goes through the China Post system.

Guest ShaQuaNew

The last package I sent Global Priority took two weeks to get there. Before that it was ten days. So, that rather shows you the credibility of the US Post Office when it comes to China.

I am about to send a package of documents to my SO. I checked on the USPS to send it through their Global Express ( the one that uses FedEx to deliver) and they say they do not go to my SO's city (Liuzhou)....... And regular Global Priority is not going to fast enough. so I figure my only other choice is DHL? Anybody have a comment to this?

Thanks,

Scott

163118[/snapback]

Hello,

Express Mail (EMS) is a good compromise that I almost always use. It is handled by USPS so it is subject to the global PT&T contracts that are in place in most countries. I sell stuff on eBay worldwide, so I have shipped to many countries. So far the only things I have sent EMS to China have been to my SO, but they went through fine. You get a tracking number with EMS. You should NOT send valuables this way, like jewelry and things. Documents are fine.

-James

Edited by jemmyell (see edit history)