FedEx has lost my package

:( So I sent my affavid of support and tax es for the last 3 years and photos etc

and now they admit that it is lost :angry:

so I fortunately have most of the same stuff and sent it out today by US MAil Global priority

I am praying that it gets there on time

if Not I wonder whether

the GUZ will except an Emailed copy of the Affadavit and the taxes ?

does anyone know ?

:( :(

Ditto to Randy's post....

ALWAYS keep copies of everything.......

:greenblob: So I sent my affavid of support and tax es for the last 3 years and photos etc

and now they admit that it is lost  :greenblob:

so I fortunately have most of the same stuff and sent it out today by US MAil Global priority

I am praying that it gets there on time

if Not I wonder whether

the GUZ will except an Emailed copy of the Affadavit and the taxes ?

does anyone know ?

:(  :(

162983[/snapback]

What a bummer! That's pretty bad luck as FedEx really does have a good record. You should've won a lottery with those odds.

Well, hopefully this won't have a serious delay in moving things along. Good luck with the 2nd shipment.

I have always used USPS never had a problem except it takes 2 weeks for a 4-6 day package, sure it gets to China in 3 days but then it is out of the USPS hands and thanks to the disclaimer on the back of label you can't complain, but all in all I am happy with the service

163063[/snapback]

Still no answer from Federal Express about what happened to the package I quess that it is lost or damaged .

I had problems with them before when they delivered my passport and visa to my doorstep and left it there -

I was out of town and did not sign an approval to leave anything at the house when noone was home

fortunately the next door neighbors kid saw it and took it home

So NO MORE FEDEX for ME

I found out that there is little to nothing that you can do to them for the lousy service .

I'm pretty ticked at FedEx. I sent a letter to one of my senators (using Fedex), with several pictures and a detailed letter. After I heard from my other senator and congressman, I threw away my Fedex Recipts. I never heard back from one of the senators. About a month later, I got a padded envelope from the USPS. It had "good's received damaged" stamped all over it. I opened it and it was the letter and photo's. The letter had my address so the USPS sent it to me. I have no idea what happened.