She done with the name check!

I was awakened to her anxious voice on the answering machine!  She apoligized for waking me, I get up at 5:30 anyway, but couldnt wait any longer to tell me.  She called Guz and they said she is done with the name check!  And that she is just waiting for her interview to be set!

162312[/snapback]

Chad - That's tremendous news!

I strongly recommend going over the list of VO questions with your SO. You can ask for the list of questions from DavidZixuan.

Typically, VO would ask two or three questions about your family (past and present) as in your bio sketch. It's a test on how much your SO knows you. It would be such lost of time and more months of waiting if SO stumbled on those simple questions. I drilled my laopo on many of those questions, and everything went well. While my laopo was being interviewed, she overheard conversation in adjacent booth. That one lady hesitated or uncertain with a question about her SO's past family. The question was related to her SO's former marriage or maybe about the father. The reply seemed to indicate she did not know anything about her SO's past, particularly on significant event.

Edited by bubbafred10 (see edit history)
I was awakened to her anxious voice on the answering machine!  She apoligized for waking me, I get up at 5:30 anyway, but couldnt wait any longer to tell me.  She called Guz and they said she is done with the name check!  And that she is just waiting for her interview to be set!

162312[/snapback]

What number she called for the information?

I would like to try.

Thanks. I think she is nevrous enough for the both of us! I sent her the 100 questions that was on here, and she got some off 001. She goes over all of them every day. I answered them all for her about me and my family.

She called GUZ by paying that fee online and getting the pin number. I think it was listed on here a week or so ago. They now make us pay for the info we use to be able to just get free by email.

link to the 100 questions?

162642[/snapback]

look at the "Interview Questions FAQ":

FAQ

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11293

Also, in the "Interview FAQ", you will find "the top 10" questions based on certain issues... I highly recommend you focus on these, as there is about a 90% plus chance of getting most of them asked...

Edited by DavidZixuan (see edit history)