JAZZ! JJJAAAZZZ!!! JAZZZZZ!

Just spoke to my laopo and she got the red paper from the interview today. I am feeling so jazzed up!

The questions were:

1. What's your name?

2. Who is the petitioner? (For CR1 visa, by husband and my name)

3. Husband's father? (Gave name and other pertinent information)

4. Who is husband's mother and rest of his family? (Gave names and ages and where they live)

5. How long have we have known each other and how do you communicate?

6. Do you have phone calls record? (Took out a half-inch thick stack of paper and VO did not even look at it and went on to the next question)

7. Do you have photos? (Showed photo album and narrated who's who, where, when of the photos.)

VO gave her red paper after only 3 questions, but chatted for another 15 minutes. VO told her to go to a clerk office to pay the 20 yuan. No mention about passing the interview or that the visa is granted. VO was very friendly and smiled most of the time.

Laopo checked EMS website to see if a package with her case number has been sent to the Post Savings office. That was in the afternoon of the next day.

Met an unsavory character who accused my laopo of writing negative letter to the consulate, and threatened to kill my laopo. That character did not get the red slip. Weird happening, and my laopo had to change hotel room to get away from the weirdo.

Laopo went to the Post Savings office very early Saturday morning and was the first one to get passport with visa stamp. She then hurried to the airport and waited 4 hours for her plane, partly to avoid meeting up with that unsavory character again. Laopo said that Guangzhou is a scary place - too many weirdos.

I will go to see my tai tai and visit her family in early November and return with her on Thanksgiving day.

I wish each and everyone of you who are still waiting, that you all will experience the same joy when your SO's get the red paper and soon to join you in the US.

Edited by bubbafred10 (see edit history)

WAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! :redblob: :D :redblob: :D :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob:

Well, what took you so long???????????

Congrats!!!!!

You have been wahoooed by the only official CFL wahooer. Any other wahoos are to be viewed as fraudulant misrepresentations of the only true wahoo on this site!