Ok guys, I have not heard anything about this by reading any of the forums here. Now that the k-3 app is in, as soon as I get my receipt I kind of figured I'd call the ol madam congresswoman of my state and see whats taking so long. I mean, I am married leagally to the woman of my dreams. I want to have a family. Isnt it my congresswomans job to ensure a speedy process? Would I be spitting in the wind? hehe can you sense my lack of patience? /munching on cheetos by the handfull. Is it possible to get tired of cheetos? What happens when I get yelled at for having my feet up on the table. so many questions. =)~

Ok guys, I have not heard anything about this by reading any of the forums here. Now that the k-3 app is in, as soon as I get my receipt I kind of figured I'd call the ol madam congresswoman of my state and see whats taking so long. I mean, I am married leagally to the woman of my dreams. I want to have a family. Isnt it my congresswomans job to ensure a speedy process? Would I be spitting in the wind? hehe can you sense my lack of patience? /munching on cheetos by the handfull. Is it possible to get tired of cheetos? What happens when I get yelled at for having my feet up on the table. so many questions. =)~

159766[/snapback]

just keep longing for the day when she can yell at you for your ways..... :)

They won't generally intervene until your cas eis past-due, according to the posted USCIS dates

159941[/snapback]

Ok, i'm not a very tech savvy guy, and I didnt really mess around trying to make a time line like you guys have. My wife and I met september 04, by a friend of mine in my hometown, who is also best friends with her father. I married her in china feb 05. Up to this point, I have filed I-130, got noa1 last friday, mailed I-129F tuesday. Yeah, I know its gonna take some time. My wife seems always filled with wifely wisdom, she suggested we just wait the time. I kind of like these cheetoes. :clapping:

They won't generally intervene until your cas eis past-due, according to the posted USCIS dates

159941[/snapback]

Ok, i'm not a very tech savvy guy, and I didnt really mess around trying to make a time line like you guys have. My wife and I met september 04, by a friend of mine in my hometown, who is also best friends with her father. I married her in china feb 05. Up to this point, I have filed I-130, got noa1 last friday, mailed I-129F tuesday. Yeah, I know its gonna take some time. My wife seems always filled with wifely wisdom, she suggested we just wait the time. I kind of like these cheetoes. :clapping:

159966[/snapback]

Just be carefull with the "Cheetos"! After awhile the flavoring dust gets down under the keys on your keyboard. After about a three week build up, my keys won't depress anymore. I have to vacuum, and use the aircompressor to blow out the rest. Sometimes the residue can stick an allready depressed key into the down position.

"Waiver"

"I'm not a technical assistant"