hi just wanted everyone to know my wife finaly got her interview date today she will get her interview 10-19-05 in hong kong where we got married!!!!!!!!!! i'm so excited but nervous at same time its been a long time!

please pray for us !!!!!!! i will keep you all posted on the outcome of the interview. thanks! todd and dhel

hi just wanted everyone to know my wife finaly got her interview date today she will get her interview 10-19-05 in hong kong where we got married!!!!!!!!!! i'm so excited but nervous at same time its been a long time!

please pray for us !!!!!!!  i will keep you all posted on the outcome of the interview.                thanks!  todd and dhel

158934[/snapback]

good luck and smooth sailing

please pray for us !!!!!!!  i will keep you all posted on the outcome of the interview.                thanks!  todd and dhel

158934[/snapback]

Good luck to you both and only the Best of Wishes to you.