U.S. Passport Amendment

I am a new member to this site, I have found some of the topics very interesting and helpful. I thought I might mention to members who do travel to China often that the USPS has a form DS-19 U.S. Passport Amendment/Validation Application, this can be used to add visa supplemental pages, so there is no need to purchase another passport and it's free. Hope this helps those who are finding there passport filing up. How do I add my timeline can anyone help? Thanks!!!

Welcome to CFL. Thanks for the info about adding pages to your passport!

Hopefully we can help you along the way on your journey.

To add your signature, click on your name at the top of the page just under the lit candle. It will take you to a page where you can enter many things. At the bottom of that page is a link "edit my signature"

:rolleyes:

Edited by cosmiclobster (see edit history)

Supplemental passport pages are free as long as you deal directly with the USG. If you go through a visa agent you'll get charged.

I've had supplemental pages many times ... the easiest way I've found to do it is to stop by any US Embassy or Consulate during the hours when "American Services" are being provided and you can get them while you wait.

Edited by jim_julian (see edit history)
Supplemental passport pages are free as long as you deal directly with the USG.  If you go through a visa agent you'll get charged.

I've had supplemental pages many times ... the easiest way I've found to do it is to stop by any US Embassy or Cousulate during the hours when "American Services" are being provided and you can get them while you wait.

158021[/snapback]

Thanks for the info. It is getting close to time for me to be doing that too.

Welcome Bill. It looks like a horse race between your K-3 and your CR-1.

Thanks for the info on passports. I needed additional pages and used this as an opportunity to go inside the consulate when we were in Guangzhou, look around, and meet a few people. From the consulate's website: "...Those only needing to add visa pages to their passports will submit an Application for Additional Visa Pages (DS-4085). This service is always free of charge."

Good luck.

• 1 year later...