She got the visa!

It was a CR-1 interview (though the interview date seems to have been established by the I-29F K-3 paperwork).

She gave the visa officer her passport and mine. The only questions he asked were where and when she met me. He commented that on the original paperwork it said I had no job; she told him I had gotten a new one.

The he told her she passed. She said he had actually already started signing the paperwork before he asked any questions.

She said he was a nice guy and smiled a lot.

She got the visa!

It was a CR-1 interview (though the interview date seems to have been established by the I-29F K-3 paperwork).

She gave the visa officer her passport and mine. The only questions he asked were where and when she met me. He commented that on the original paperwork it said I had no job; she told him I had gotten a new one.

The he told her she passed. She said he had actually already started signing the paperwork before he asked any questions.

157938[/snapback]

CONGRATS!!!!! Awesome news.. Chaa ching

Regards,

Jim

She got the visa!

157938[/snapback]

Hey,

Congrats on that visa. Question. You married in China and submitted both the I-130 request for alien petition AND a I-129, fiance visa petition. Why both? DId you do teh I-129 first and then change when you got married? We canceled our I-129F when we got married in China and then re-submitted the I-130 later.

She got the visa!

157938[/snapback]

Hey,

Congrats on that visa. Question. You married in China and submitted both the I-130 request for alien petition AND a I-129, fiance visa petition. Why both? DId you do teh I-129 first and then change when you got married? We canceled our I-129F when we got married in China and then re-submitted the I-130 later.

157966[/snapback]

It's the I-129F for the K3.

~Congratulations James and Yu Hong!....... :D