Conversation From Consulate Affairs

Good.. But the key is.. how fast can GZ get through those considering they apparently have already 1200 to enter and process.. :huh:

I don't know about you, but I'm tired of hearing " good news in a couple of weeks " Must have heard that 5 times already since October. Sounds to me like the "Tomorrow free beer ! " sign in a bar window..

Thanks AZ for the post. It helps to TRY to understand this maze.

There is a big batch of cases will return to GZ beside those1,200 cases.?

If it's true, it's great. I hope my case is among them.

By the way, I know my fiance write email to Harty is better, butI want to email Harty myself, too. Do you think it works? <_<

There is a big batch  of cases will return to GZ beside those1,200 cases.?

If it's true, it's great. I hope my case is among them.

By the way, I know my fiance write email to Harty is better, butI want to email Harty myself, too. Do you think it works?  <_<

A&A

I am going to assume you are in China...

Concentrate on Guangzhou. Let your fiance work State Department :-)

Adams indicated that GZ immigration unit is essentially shut down except for processing cleared names that arrive fro the next couple of weeks. That will let them process any big batches of names ASAP. He said they could actually print and issue up to 1000 per day for short periods if necessary. Therefore this is the perfect time for batches of names to arrive.

Adams indicated that GZ immigration unit is essentially shut down except for processing cleared names that arrive fro the next couple of weeks.  That will let them process any big batches of names ASAP.  He said they could actually print and issue up to 1000 per day for short periods if necessary.  Therefore this is the perfect time for batches of names to arrive.

Owen..

1000/day?? Pinch me OK??

And then tell me you had one too many Tsingtao's...

As much as I would LOVE to believe this... well...we know better .. No Hoover Dam.... :D

Adams indicated that GZ immigration unit is essentially shut down except for processing cleared names that arrive fro the next couple of weeks.  That will let them process any big batches of names ASAP.  He said they could actually print and issue up to 1000 per day for short periods if necessary.  Therefore this is the perfect time for batches of names to arrive.

Owen..

1000/day?? Pinch me OK??

As much as I would LOVE to believe this... well...we know better .. No Hoover Dam.... :lol:

Imagine 1000 people waiting in line for visas. No cutting line please. :angry: :angry:

Adams indicated that GZ immigration unit is essentially shut down except for processing cleared names that arrive fro the next couple of weeks.  That will let them process any big batches of names ASAP.  He said they could actually print and issue up to 1000 per day for short periods if necessary.  Therefore this is the perfect time for batches of names to arrive.

Owen..

1000/day?? Pinch me OK??

As much as I would LOVE to believe this... well...we know better .. No Hoover Dam.... :D

Imagine 1000 people waiting in line for visas. No cutting line please. :D :angry:

No, here's how that lines' gonna work - in interview order guys(!) like it should have been with the first clearances in December!

Eric, you're first ;) :huh: