after 40 days at DHL K-3 is delivered to GUZ

Thats about average timing. They will input it into the system and send out the P-3 to your SO.

Give it a couple of days and call DOS and see if it is in the system and you can find out when the P-3 was sent from them also.

Thats about average timing. They will input it into the system and send out the P-3 to your SO.

Give it a couple of days and call DOS and see if it is in the system and you can find out when the P-3 was sent from them also.

156125[/snapback]

Thanks Gene, is there anything else I need to know? Also is DOS located in the States or GUZ? Just ask them the statis on my case? thanks Dan.

I take it you mean that the DHL tracking indicates that it was delivered to GZ. If so, like fine wine, the files will have to age a little before GZ enters the info into the system and sends out the P3. I haven't been following peoples' timelines, but I'd guess a few more weeks. Give it a week or so and then start calling DOS or e-mailing GZ for status updates.

156125[/snapback]

Thanks Gene, is there anything else I need to know? Also is DOS located in the States or GUZ? Just ask them the statis on my case? thanks Dan.

156126[/snapback]

DOS is in the states there Number is 1-202-663-1225 push the right buttons until you reach a human, they will ask for you GUZ number and maybe your wifes name and birthdate.

Look at the P-3 contents for K-3 here at the Candle and get ready to help your wife fill out the forms. The most important right now will be the OF-169 it is a check list of documents needed for the interveiw and the DS-230 part one it is like a G-325 biographic form.

These both need to be filled out and returned ASAP to get in the queue for an interview date.

I take it you mean that the DHL tracking indicates that it was delivered to GZ.  If so, like fine wine, the files will have to age a little before GZ enters the info into the system and sends out the P3.  I haven't been following peoples' timelines, but I'd guess a few more weeks.  Give it a week or so and then start calling DOS or e-mailing GZ for status updates.

156127[/snapback]

Thanks very much Frank. :) What is the next steps that will follow? Can I expect my wife to get interveiwed by Feb.06 or will it be longer? also I thought with GUZ in new building things might move faster. I know a lot of you have watched this process and are always on top of things so I am just wondering what and how is the next steps that follows. :)

Thank You,

Dan M

There ia an outside chance at feb 6th--but not likley unless they speed up as some anticipate. Most im[ortant thing now is fill out the three forms (mentioned above0 ASAP and get them back to GUZ. Someone can tell you were to go online to see the forms so you are ready when you ge them. After you send them to GUZ sttart getting the rest of the materials that will be mentioned in the p3.

The official next step will be the receipt of the P3 forms. You can get an idea of what those forms are by going here: http://home.comcast.net/~donahso/P3index.htm (from the Links and Resources Section). The faster you get the forms in, the faster the interview will be scheduled.

Will you have the interview by February? If history is any indicator, I'd say yes (P3-->interview is running about 5 months). You can get a feel for the length of time it's been taking by looking at the excellent statistics that "Timeline" has produced: http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12613

After 40 days being held at DHL in customs, My K-3 got delivered today to the GUZ Consulate,so what happens next and how long before the P-3 is mailed? thanks for reply!!! :blink:

Thanks,

Dan M

Sherman,IL. :blink:

156124[/snapback]

They have a holding facility at the Swan Hotel (the cynical view - "It takes time to sort and processed each one"), but for the shipments from NVC the fact that they signed for it usually means that they are ready to process it.

The official next step will be the receipt of the P3 forms.  You can get an idea of what those forms are by going here:  http://home.comcast.net/~donahso/P3index.htm (from the Links and Resources Section).  The faster you get the forms in, the faster the interview will be scheduled.

Will you have the interview by February? If history is any indicator, I'd say yes (P3-->interview is running about 5 months).  You can get a feel for the length of time it's been taking by looking at the excellent statistics that "Timeline" has produced:  http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12613

156158[/snapback]

OK Frank--who took your calculator?? five months from september 22 comes out to be february 22. I could be wrong but I'm thinking that is after feb 6th. If GZ speeds up like some think--he MAY squeak it in???

OK Frank--who took your calculator?? five months from september 22 comes out to be february 22. I could be wrong but I'm thinking that is after feb 6th.  If GZ speeds up like some think--he MAY squeak it in???

156161[/snapback]

The great debate begins. :D Feb.06 = February 6th? Feb.06 = February, 2006?

Where are my Trigg-o-metric tables? :D

OK Frank--who took your calculator?? five months from september 22 comes out to be february 22. I could be wrong but I'm thinking that is after feb 6th.  If GZ speeds up like some think--he MAY squeak it in???

156161[/snapback]

The great debate begins. :D Feb.06 = February 6th? Feb.06 = February, 2006?

Where are my Trigg-o-metric tables? :D

156165[/snapback]

Ok, i'll give that to you---but you said 5 months from p3 to interview. If your given all of feb--and it only takes 5 months--then he has 8 days to get the p3 and send it back--you a wagerin' man??

After 40 days being held at DHL in customs, My K-3 got delivered today to the GUZ Consulate,so what happens next and how long before the P-3 is mailed? thanks for reply!!! :huh:

Thanks,

Dan M

Sherman,IL. :)

156124[/snapback]

yes, they will input it to their systems. BUT, your pakage could sit at GZ for a while , before they do that. After that, the name check process begins....