Information to Share

Today I phoned DOS and they were more concrete. Our package was sent from 27 May to NVC to GUZ (CR1). The woman said it is 6 months from when it is sent to interview. She said November we should get P4 but could be earlier. I have found DOS quite good, and this was the clearest message thus far- in terms of a fairly specific and candid response.

Just an update

I hope she's right and it does work out for you that way but don't put too much stock into what they tell you. Don't let it get you down if it doesn't work out that way.

-good luck

155703[/snapback]

Actually we applied July 2004 so its getting close in terms of the timeline. We feel its a fair projection for this type of visa- the timeline that is.

by the way... why don't you post your timeline too?

Today I phoned DOS and they were more concrete. Our package was sent from 27 May to NVC to GUZ (CR1).  The woman said it is 6 months from when it is sent to interview.  She said November we should get P4 but could be earlier.  I have found DOS quite good, and this was the clearest message thus far- in terms of a fairly specific and candid response.

Just an update

155702[/snapback]

Everything the DOS has said to me has been pretty accurate. They told me 7 to 9 months from start to finish and it has been almost 9 months to the day.

I just wish it wouldn't be so time consuming. Most of the process repeats itself.

Kinda like standing in line at the DMV ;)