quick question

Frank and Carl.. thanks for the quick response..

enough said... settles the issues for me since we are leaving this morning  :lol: She was inclined to this choice.

Thanks Randy... :)

155278[/snapback]

David , is that right it took only 10 Months from the filing of the 129 to get your interveiw :)

How did you do it SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fast

congrats

Richard

enough said... settles the issues for me since we are leaving this morning  :rolleyes:   She was inclined to this choice.

Thanks Randy...   :)

155278[/snapback]

David , is that right it took only 10 Months from the filing of the 129 to get your interveiw :)

congrats

Richard

155375[/snapback]

Actually, I was delayed three weeks by an RFE... so it should of been faster... :ph34r:

But I filed through VSC; 9-10 months has been the average for the few K1s I know through VSC...

VSC was good to you..... and me, but the NVC is the bottleneck now

enough said... settles the issues for me since we are leaving this morning  :P   She was inclined to this choice.

Thanks Randy...   B)

155278[/snapback]

David , is that right it took only 10 Months from the filing of the 129 to get your interveiw :P

congrats

Richard

155375[/snapback]

Actually, I was delayed three weeks by an RFE... so it should of been faster... B)

But I filed through VSC; 9-10 months has been the average for the few K1s I know through VSC...

156717[/snapback]

Just a note...

I filed through California and it has been almost 9 months to the day. My SO has her interview in 13 hours (9-27) and I received confirmation of accepting I-129 from California service center on 12-28-04. That 3 week delay you experienced David would have put you right on track with me in amount of time.

I wonder why some cases breeze and some just are filled with chaos?

Another topic I guess...