Staying in apt over consulate

dailyview

yes, those units have showers. Very nice and much!!! better than the average hotel.. and cheaper. All around the best deal you will get. You can see the map in the GUZ section, which I updated with any needs in the one block area.

Some have reported being able to go to the fourth floor to wait.. I was denied going there in the morning line... but I suspect that they let us in earlier than most others I had read.. and so I was not allowed up to the fourth floor that early..

I would suggest the mother get in line with her; proceed as far as they let her go. If she is turned away from getting to the fourth floor, as what time she will be allowed to go there to wait...

Lee, I am sure you will be as quiet as a mouse....... best of wishes for you guys........

I had to stay here in the states, I'm in college right now so i sent my dad and my so/s mother to guangzhou with her.They should be there today.Email me and i will give you their names.They are staying in those apts and I have to say cfl, thanks for than information. Without this website we'd be in the dark.

what are the names of those apartments or rooms that you are talking about over the consulate??   How would we contact them??   We will be going in November or December,  would certainly appreciate that info...

155775[/snapback]

Your SO has to be a member of 001 website.. or you share a room with someone who is (like I did)...

156716[/snapback]

do you have a way of contacting the ones on 001 that you mention? what is the link? sounds awful convenient....

BuffaloPaul wrote:

My SO was telling me last night that there is someone who frequents 001 and gives discounts to 001 girls at this hotel. Price she told me was pretty cheap (I think it was 240rmb for a 2 BR suite with a kitchen - but don't quote me) Might have your SO check it out if your going soon. I'll bet this guy rents out these apartments as "hotel suites". Well there is a man on 001 that rents 1 and 2 BR apartments out as hotel rooms. We have booked a 2 Br with LR and Kitch for very reasonable rate. His contact info

Yang Jiahua whose cell phone is 86-137-2484-2886.

Just wanted to update my experience here. Jenny, her daughter and another couple rented a 2 BR apt. It is right over the new consulate building. Had refridge, stove, washing machine and TV. For 230 rmb a night I thought it was a good deal and very convenient. Plus Mr Yang was very helpful. He shuttered all the women to the medical center on Monday for their exams, his office was always open to use his interned and get info on shopping or the subway. Very nice man. Just have your SO join 001. He also has some 1 BR apts for less.

rosyanne posted:

FYI: http://www.homtel.cn/info/house_detail.asp...ss&info_id=1925

Same build with GZ consulate

130RMB per bedroom.

BuffaloPaul wrote:

My SO was telling me last night that there is someone who frequents 001 and gives discounts to 001 girls at this hotel. Price she told me was pretty cheap (I think it was 240rmb for a 2 BR suite with a kitchen - but don't quote me) Might have your SO check it out if your going soon. I'll bet this guy rents out these apartments as "hotel suites". Well there is a man on 001 that rents 1 and 2 BR apartments out as hotel rooms. We have booked a 2 Br with LR and Kitch for very reasonable rate. His contact info

Yang Jiahua whose cell phone is 86-137-2484-2886.

Just wanted to update my experience here. Jenny, her daughter and another couple rented a 2 BR apt. It is right over the new consulate building. Had refridge, stove, washing machine and TV. For 230 rmb a night I thought it was a good deal and very convenient. Plus Mr Yang was very helpful. He shuttered all the women to the medical center on Monday for their exams, his office was always open to use his interned and get info on shopping or the subway. Very nice man. Just have your SO join 001. He also has some 1 BR apts for less.

rosyanne posted:

FYI: http://www.homtel.cn/info/house_detail.asp...ss&info_id=1925

Same build with GZ consulate

130RMB per bedroom.

156823[/snapback]

thanks for taking the time to provide this info to a fellow CFL'er