Owen/Mick Should have visas on Monday?!

Based the positive feedback I have seen on Candle those days, let us all pray Owen and Mick would have their visas when they meet the GZ officers. I don't see why they have to make another trip to pick up the visas if the clearances of all re-submitted cases are resolved and already in GZ waiting to be processed. GZ can at least save the cost of 2 EMS (our tax money). You guys may think I am daydreaming again, but I am only using the common sense since it is the American businesses that taught me how to be efficient and effective. I think GZ/DOS may be able to show some process improvement effectiveness if they think they are doing all they can to clean this mess up. Let us all pray this will happen for Mick and Owen, who will return with their glowing visas in hand!

Good luck to all of us who are still waiting for our beloved to join us sooooooon!

Based the positive feedback I have seen on Candle those days, let us all pray Owen and Mick would have their visas when they meet the GZ officers.  I don't see why they have to make another trip to pick up the visas if the clearances of all re-submitted cases are resolved and already in GZ waiting to be processed.  GZ can at least save the cost of 2 EMS (our tax money).  You guys may think I am daydreaming again, but I am only using the common sense since it is the American businesses that taught me how to be efficient and effective.  I think GZ/DOS may be able to show some process improvement effectiveness if they think they are doing all they can to clean this mess up.  Let us all pray this will happen for Mick and Owen, who will return with their glowing visas in hand!

Good luck to all of us who are still waiting for our beloved to join us sooooooon!

I hope too that they can just pick up the visas. We just have to wait and find out tomorrow. :(

I've got my fingers and toes crossed and will pray for them and for all of us. Can't imagine what a hectic trip it must have been for them. I read the Wall Street Journal article about travel in Guangzhou around the New Year, and it sounds like crowds above and beyond anything I've ever seen in my life.

P.J.

unfortunately the most recent news owen has, is that his case was never submitted for a namecheck. so no, it won't be waiting for him.

however, since his app is for a WIFE and not a FIANCE - it may go through different channels than the rest of ours have.

i DO pity any GZ officials who admit to screwing this up yet again. personally, i would not be capable of containing my anger at such a thing if the individual responsible were right there in front of me.

hopefuly things are on track for owen, we just don't know it.

good luck guys! and give 'em hell!