Passed interview on Sept 8th

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note to inform all Selina passed interview on Sept. 8th. She was the first one interviewed, like many of the others who posted here, she was asked 4 questions.

How and when we met?

How many times I came to visit her?

Have you ever traveled outside of China?

What is your occupation?

All totalled, two minutes.

Of course, being the prankser she is, all eyes were on her as she came out first, and said she failed the interview!! Then as I started to question her why, she said she was joking and started to laugh. What a time to play a joke on me. LOL. Sometimes it is difficult to tell when Chinese women are joking or being serious. :lol:

For those of you preparing to make trip and need accomadations, you may want to strongly consider, contacting Mr Yang, on 001 website. A few of us rented room from him. His apartments are right around the corner from Consulate, very cheap (1 bdr was 180RMB per night). More importantly he picked us up at train station, organized taxis and took us through the medical exam process, and gave us access to internet. This relieved alot of the stress leading up to interview.

Other considerations, if you buy something off the street in Guangzhou, let your SO handle transactions, twice I was passed counterfeit money, fortunately she recognized it and threatened to contact police, so we were able to get real money back.

Dave, Paul, it was a pleasure meeting both of you while in GZ, both of your SOs are wonderful.

Finally, thanks to all who provided us with advice during this process, we wouldn't have made it without you. I hope to return the favor to others.

Sincerely

Eric & Selina

Edited by riki37421 (see edit history)

Great news!!!!!! congratulations and keep the info flowing.....

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note to inform all Selina passed interview on Sept. 8th.  She was the first one interviewed, like many of the others who posted here, she was asked 4 questions.

How and when we met?

How many times I came to visit her?

Have you ever traveled outside of China?

What is your occupation?

All totalled, two minutes.

153215[/snapback]

Congratulations and best of luck!!!

I'm curious if any of these fast (8 month from NOA to Interview) and easy (few questions) interviews involve any dependent children getting K-2's or if those are more involved... did you have any K-2 dependent visa's in addition to your SO's visa... assume it was K-1?? Thanks!

you can look at the interview list to see which visa type each person was... http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12613

In principle, previous marriages draw more questions... more than one maybe some more. Children often draw a question also.

See the FAQ Interview for the Frequent questions..

This week, one member with two previous marriages drew more questions including 'when was the divorce date of the second divorce'.

A few of us with one previous marriage did not get this question, but were asked 'was the USC previously married'. Of course the VO already knows these questions .. they want to see how much the beneficiary truly knows about you...