Passed interview on Sept 8th

you can look at the interview list to see which visa type each person was...  http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12613

In principle, previous marriages draw more questions... more than one maybe some more.  Children often draw a question also.

See the FAQ Interview for the Frequent questions..

This week,  one member with two previous marriages drew more questions including 'when was the divorce date of the second divorce'.

A few of us with one previous marriage did not get this question, but were asked 'was the USC previously married'.  Of course the VO already knows these questions .. they want to see how much the beneficiary truly knows about you...

153342[/snapback]

Thanks David. From the Timelines Interview list is it possible to tell if K2's are also being requested for dependent children? How else would I find that info?

The main reason I am asking is to see how many times the SO is asked for papers to show they have full custody of the children. I have not seen that being questioned in the interview summaries I have read so far, which has surprised me. I thought that would be a routine question but it doesn't seem to be asked often at all. There must not be a problem with custody disputes after the children go to the US or they would be asking for it regularly. I will recheck the FAQ's but don't remember it being in the top 10. I can understand where multiple divorces would draw some extra attention.

Thanks, Jim