I am leaving the country.

Hello everyone,

I will be leaving this Sunday to Taiwan, China and Japan for 3 weeks. It is going to be a very busy business trip so I will not have much time to read the postings therefore this is what I want when I return back to the states:

Eric: I want to read the posting of you having to buy a new not because your girl is a bad driver but because you are a bad teacher :P:P

Mick and Owen: I want to hear you have taken over GZ and increased productivity by 1000 percent :D

AZWolfman: You found out your girl is very good with numbers and she made over a million at the tables :D

Skibum: You are never cold even when the temp is -0

Ana: I am sorry to say but you are one of the guys, you have to do us (American men) a favior. Teach your husband all about Monday night foot ball (and please teach Eric haha :P) B)

The last thing I want to read is how there is a baby boom of American (French) Chinese in the states…. (I promise to do my part :lol::lol:)

I am sorry if I missed anyone else but I do have to get to work!!

Seriously, I pray for everyone that in the next 3 weeks we all get EMS!!

Good luck to everyone!!

Mike and Ying

:)

Aloha from Hawaii,

I will be in Beijing when you get back. I agree with your wish list. The humor in this

forum is the biggest help in this difficult time. The waiting whould be unbearable

without the wit on this site. Have a productive and enjoyable trip.

Myles aka Annakuen'GG

Hello everyone,

I will be leaving this Sunday to Taiwan, China and Japan for 3 weeks. It is going to be a very busy business trip so I will not have much time to read the postings therefore this is what I want when I return back to the states:

Eric: I want to read the posting of you having to buy a new not because your girl is a bad driver but because you are a bad teacher :D:P

Actually, I am seriously considering making a 180 deg turn and head for asia instead of the planned Norway and Finland soon... Thanks to my job, I can do those sort of things without buts and ifs... Just a matter of switching 2 trips around...

Sooo, I was thinking to head to Japan, Korea, Australia in 10 days or so..then Shanghai, of course :D and bring back sweetie providing GZ/DOS cooperates by that time...

Whaddaya guys think?

<quote> Eric: I want to read the posting of you having to buy a new

Buy a new what ??? :P

Hello everyone,

Eric: I want to read the posting of you having to buy a new not because your girl is a bad driver but because you are a bad teacher :D:P

Actually, I am seriously considering making a 180 deg turn and head for asia instead of the planned Norway and Finland soon... Thanks to my job, I can do those sort of things without buts and ifs... Just a matter of switching 2 trips around...

Sooo, I was thinking to head to Japan, Korea, Australia in 10 days or so..then Shanghai, of course :D and bring back sweetie providing GZ/DOS cooperates by that time...

Whaddaya guys think?

<quote> Eric: I want to read the posting of you having to buy a new

Buy a new what ??? :P

Sounds like a great trip Eric. You and Mike are world travelers for sure. Me? I just get to take the cattle car to GZ. :D

Seriously guys, I hope you have a great trip, wherever you go? What Eric, no Latvia? :D :D

Ana: I am sorry to say but you are one of the guys, you have to do us (American men) a favior. Teach your husband all about Monday night foot ball (and please teach Eric haha :P) :D

the truth is, i know less than eric about football. however, the husband will be thoroughly indoctrinated by my mother.

wish you a great trip, and hope your wishlist will be fulfilled! :D

Ana: I am sorry to say but you are one of the guys, you have to do us (American men) a favior. Teach your husband all about Monday night foot ball (and please teach Eric haha :P) :D

the truth is, i know less than eric about football. however, the husband will be thoroughly indoctrinated by my mother.

wish you a great trip, and hope your wishlist will be fulfilled! :D

Ana.... Football is kinda like a bunch of guys patting each other butts, running after an odd shape ball in over-sized bullet-proof outfits, and keeping calling each other " girlfriend" for some reason... So, I do need to learn the game...I think I missed something....

LOL.. Juuuust kidding you fans,,,