I just wanted to let you all know that my wife had her interview yesterday and passed very easily. I think maybe it was because her interviewer just wanted to hurry up and get the interviews overwith. There were easily 100 people being interviewed yesterday morning along with her. He was a white male who seemed suprised and relieved that she spoke english. He just asked her who submitted the application for her, how she knew me, and what I did for a living. Her replies were: my husband, we met on the internet, and that I was a student. She also added in that she was currently my sugar mama, which made him laugh. She reached to show him the evidence she brought, but he didnt look at any of it. He didnt even look at the I-134, which was a little strange after hearing that I was just a student. He said she passed, handed her the approval notice, and that was it. She said the whole thing took less than a minute. So we are very happy now. We will leave tomorrow to spend a week or so with her parents then head back to the states at the end of the month.

Thanks to all those who helped us through the process. The Candle definitely made things so much easier. :unsure: :ph34r:

All that wait for just a 1 minute interview!?

I would be kind of disappointed if ours is only 1 minute long. :blink:

Well, i might be think that way for less than 1/2 a second, then the ephoria of finally getting the visa would take over :blink:

Great news, maybe the new building is lifting the moods of the VOs and they are thinking and seeing straight!