Case Complete

Called the NVC yesterday expecting to hear the, "we recieved your..." only to hear," Case complete"! I had to wait press 77 agian and reenter my SO and her daughters case number 4 times. It sounded so good to hear. I guess this is the great GUZ parking lot I am in now.

Guest ShaQuaNew
Called the NVC yesterday expecting to hear the, "we recieved your..." only to hear," Case complete"!  I had to wait press 77 agian and reenter my SO and her daughters case number 4 times.  It sounded so good to hear.  I guess this is the great GUZ parking lot I am in now.

147567[/snapback]

Chad...that's great news for you guys. Congratulations. Do you have any thoughts when she's going to be getting here? I'm sure you have hopes...

...surely, we all must get together sometime. I'm hoping Lan will be here in March sometime....

Great news, congratulations....

Your next step is to track the DHL shipment.

I believe the NVC ships on Fridays.

Give it a month or so to get to GZ.

148131[/snapback]

My case is very similiar to Chad. What is the average time between "Case Sent to Guangzhou" and "P4 Received by the Beneficiary", assuming all materials and forms are completed?

Thank you!

Paul

148131[/snapback]

My case is very similiar to Chad. What is the average time between "Case Sent to Guangzhou" and "P4 Received by the Beneficiary", assuming all materials and forms are completed?

Thank you!

Paul

148885[/snapback]

:lol: Welcome Aboard paul :D

Chad has two things going, the I-130 and the I-129. Which one are you refering to that yours is like?

If you put a timeline in your signature, it is easier to answer questions and help you.

Chad, you should have a GUZ....... number now!!!

148131[/snapback]

Thank you!

Paul

148885[/snapback]

:( Welcome Aboard paul :lol:

Chad has two things going, the I-130 and the I-129. Which one are you refering to that yours is like?

If you put a timeline in your signature, it is easier to answer questions and help you.

148910[/snapback]

I would like to know average time between "Case Sent to Guangzhou" and "P4 Received by the Beneficiary".

I got my P3, I believe, sometime in June from NVC (not from Guangzhou). I have my case materials and all forms required for P3 including DS-230 part 1 and Affidavit of Support completed by NVC, because I have been in USA all the time since the start of the application process (1/05). (Note: I applied in USA, not in China.) NVC has determined that my case is now complete and sent it to Guangzhou toward the end of July.

148131[/snapback]

Thank you!

Paul

148885[/snapback]

:( Welcome Aboard paul :lol:

148910[/snapback]

I would like to know average time between "Case Sent to Guangzhou" and "P4 Received by the Beneficiary".

I got my P3, I believe, sometime in June from NVC (not from Guangzhou). I have my case materials and all forms required for P3 including DS-230 part 1 and Affidavit of Support completed by NVC, because I have been in USA all the time since the start of the application process (1/05). (Note: I applied in USA, not in China.) NVC has determined that my case is now complete and sent it to Guangzhou toward the end of July.

149032[/snapback]

Welcome to CFL :lol:

I personally think the posts are getting confusing since this was Chad's post..

Maybe it would be best to start a separate post and then Chad can get all his answers as needed...

A timeline would be helpful as well.