Third I-129f approval notice?

Yesterday I recieved my 3rd I129f approval notice. All three have the same Notice date on them, but differcence in the Valid from To on says:

Valid From 06/16/2005 to 10/16/2005

0616a5 to a51016

06/1/6//19 to 1/6//1910

*****(Yes I typed these right)*********

All 3 are identical except for this and one does not have the Barcode on the bottom left, just the first 6 numbers of the MSC # real big. Anyone else get this?

Edited by Chad (see edit history)

a hiccup... such a kind description of the "mistake" :blink:

:D Why Call DOS? USCIS processed the file and made the mistake, next stop is NVC. If anything Call NVC and see what they have. I doesn't make any difference how many NOA's recieved just as long as the file continues on its route :P
Only reason to call and verify his letter is the corrected version is because it is needed later in the process. Figure it will be easier to get a corrected copy now, which should not slow down anything, rather than discover a problem later when it could matter.

145343[/snapback]

Lee, my point was why call the Department of State? They Don't have the file and would know nothing about it. He could call the National Visa Center, which is where the file is sent after United States Citizen and Immigration Services approves the file, and make sure his file is there in in processing.

Only reason to call and verify his letter is the corrected version is because it is needed later in the process. Figure it will be easier to get a corrected copy now, which should not slow down anything, rather than discover a problem later when it could matter.

145343[/snapback]

Lee, my point was why call the Department of State? They Don't have the file and would know nothing about it. He could call the National Visa Center, which is where the file is sent after United States Citizen and Immigration Services approves the file, and make sure his file is there in in processing.

145362[/snapback]

Good point, getting the documents ready and warming up the checkbook would be the next step. :redblob: