good luck OB, everyone is rooting for you guys

Not to be a party pooper but, I remember how excited I was to have my K3 approved in only a few months. That was ohhhh.... about 1 year ago. Ya , wait in the US while the paper work gets approved my butt.... grumble grumble .... http://photobucket.com/albums/a19/freeTheInternet/Smiley/th_smiley-pissedoff.gifhttp://photobucket.com/albums/a19/freeTheInternet/Smiley/th_smiley-WTF.gif

oh I'm hanging all right... now I'm just living for November when I return.  I'm sure I'll find constructive and creative distractions until then  :D  :P  :o  :drunk:  :drunk:

145304[/snapback]

Bob, You changed your mind about leaving? I almost had the chance, but it got snuffed right as the economy started leveling out. dough!!! It would be exciting though.

oh I'm hanging all right... now I'm just living for November when I return.  I'm sure I'll find constructive and creative distractions until then  B)  :drunk:  :drunk:  :drunk:  :drunk:

145304[/snapback]

Bob, You changed your mind about leaving? I almost had the chance, but it got snuffed right as the economy started leveling out. dough!!! It would be exciting though.

145346[/snapback]

Oh I agree Doug, but the air is so bad you have to push it out of the way during the winter.

By comparison, she makes a better living there than I do here. But a guys gotta do something constructive, I told her that I'm qualified to be the garbage man where she worked (that got nixed fast!), then I offerened to be her most personal assistant. She liked that idea!

Oh I agree Doug, but the air is so bad you have to push it out of the way during the winter.

You ain't just a whiffin, Bob. Last winter it didn't rain for 5-6 months and you had to cut your way down the sidewalk. It's better now but I still have to sleep on my side at night so the days pollution intake doesn't settle in the back of my throat and drowned me. :drunk: B)