I realize it does not matter how old you and your Finaincee is, but I too find intteresting the age difference. I am 37 and my Finanee is 28. So it's what a 9 years difference. It appears to me that most Chinese women like their men close to 10 years older. Ok, maybe that is just a sterio type.

Latter Scott

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I realize it does not matter how old you and your Finaincee is, but I too find intteresting the age difference.  I am 37 and my Finanee is 28.  So it's what a 9 years difference.  It appears to me that most Chinese women like their men close to 10 years older.  Ok, maybe that is just a sterio type.

Latter  Scott

My gal told me that Chinese girls would not consider a younger guy. :greenblob:

All,

In response to the initial post, yes, there are people under 40 here. I am approxmiately 25 myself (+/- a few months).

Dan,

Which part of South Florida are you thinking of moving to? Just curious, being down in Florida myself.

Thanks,

P.J.

Tony,

I am curious, is it typical in Chinese culture for the man to be several years older than the woman? You mentioned that your gal said that many girls in China would not consider a younger man.

The reason I ask is because I'm only 8 months older than my fiancee. Hope she doesn't think I am too immature. :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.J.

Tony,

I am curious, is it typical in Chinese culture for the man to be several years older than the woman?  You mentioned that your gal said that many girls in China would not consider a younger man. 

The reason I ask is because I'm only 8 months older than my fiancee.  Hope she doesn't think I am too immature. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

P.J.

PJ,

I wouldn't worry since she agreed to marry you.