Lao Po has too much stuff

My lao po has a lot of stuff. Mostly clothes.
But tonight her parents gave us a bunch of things including a statue carving of an eagle, beautiful. But it is too big and delicate for a suitcase.
What is the best and cheapest way to ship?
UPS, Fed Ex, postal service. From Nanning.
This has been covered before but can't find it right now.
THANKS!

I am shipping all of my SO's belongings including a whole housefull of furniture. She also has boxes of clothes. According to the shipping people here in San Fran/Oakland, they are more concerned about the clothes as there is a limit on what one can bring. I would check regular mail pricing, but I know that no matter what it will be expensive. I also took some large suitcases of her things back here to the US a few trips to china ago and paid about $100 in extra baggage fees. This was worth it as I had two 75 kilo boxes of her things. I swear she has about 200 pairs of shoes....girls will be girls! :D

I am shipping all of my SO's belongings including a whole housefull of furniture. She also has boxes of clothes. According to the shipping people here in San Fran/Oakland, they are more concerned about the clothes as there is a limit on what one can bring. I would check regular mail pricing, but I know that no matter what it will be expensive. I also took some large suitcases of her things back here to the US a few trips to china ago and paid about $100 in extra baggage fees. This was worth it as I had two 75 kilo boxes of her things. I swear she has about 200 pairs of shoes....girls will be girls! :P

144470[/snapback]

What airline did you use?

I have to go Korean Air.

Their limit is 43 pounds. Unbelievable. Dang suitcase must weight 10 pounds.

Anyone had experience with costs on Korean Airline?

I am shipping all of my SO's belongings including a whole housefull of furniture. She also has boxes of clothes. According to the shipping people here in San Fran/Oakland, they are more concerned about the clothes as there is a limit on what one can bring. I would check regular mail pricing, but I know that no matter what it will be expensive. I also took some large suitcases of her things back here to the US a few trips to china ago and paid about $100 in extra baggage fees. This was worth it as I had two 75 kilo boxes of her things. I swear she has about 200 pairs of shoes....girls will be girls! :lol:

144470[/snapback]

We looked into shipping a household of furniture and clothing. In the end it was cheaper to buy stuff here