Add another to September interview list

Oh my gosh..... :P

I cannot explain the emotions running through my head right now...

The days my children were born... the days my grandchildren were born and the day I received the email (August 3) saying the interview is set for September 27th... All these dates are etched into my heart forever!

esun41 (Eric--- Southern California)

Congratulations! I remember calling DOS and being told our interview date. When I tried to thank her I was both laughing and crying at the same time. An amazing feeling.

Best Wishes to both of you. I hope we will be seeing both of you at the November San Luis Obispo meetup.

Congratulations! I remember calling DOS and being told our interview date. When I tried to thank her I was both laughing and crying at the same time. An amazing feeling.

Best Wishes to both of you. I hope we will be seeing both of you at the November San Luis Obispo meetup.

143454[/snapback]

Thank you for the wishes... everyone!

I called Lucy so fast when I saw that email... had to key in all the calling card numbers... my hands were shaking so bad... I am a pretty level and balanced person but I was wiping back tears when she answered the phone... we both had a happy cry together... It has been a long road... I see that rest stop in the distance... good feeling to have!

Eric

Obispo may happen... Thanks for the invite

Oh my gosh..... :D

I cannot explain the emotions running through my head right now...

The days my children were born... the days my grandchildren were born and the day I received the email (August 3) saying the interview is set for September 27th... All these dates are etched into my heart forever!

esun41  (Eric--- Southern California)

143446[/snapback]

So, I guess it came as no surprise. :P Congratulations and best of luck.