China : Shenzhen & Guangzhou

mlspyl

I will be visiting my wife in Shenzhen from 8/17/05 - 9/05/05. We plan to be in Guangzhou (not sure what days yet) so I can attend American Citizen's Hour when I determine if the date and time is changing when they move to the new location.

If anyone is in the area and would would like to meet please PM me.

Thanks

Mark

Edited by mlspyl (see edit history)
I will be visiting my wife in Shenzhen from 8/17/05 - 9/05/05.  We plan to be in Guangzhou (not sure what days yet) so I can attend American Citizen's Hour when I determine if the date and time is changing when they move to the new location.

Thanks

Mark

143169[/snapback]

Mark:

I arrive in Shenzhen Saturday evening, Sept. 3, We'd be interested in meeting up Sunday afternoon for drinks etc, before we head off to GZ on Monday. Let me know.

Eric

I will be visiting my wife in Shenzhen from 8/17/05 - 9/05/05.  We plan to be in Guangzhou (not sure what days yet) so I can attend American Citizen's Hour when I determine if the date and time is changing when they move to the new location.

Thanks

Mark

143169[/snapback]

for now, the ACH:

As of February 1, 2005, the session will be held on Fridays at 3:00 p.m. Citizen hour is 10am everyday. Questions related to immigration visa can only be asked Fridays 3pm.

To all:

I see a number of member will be in SZ late August - early September.

Maybe we can meet on 9/1, 9/2, or 9/3.  I will PM each of you for your thoughts.

Please PM if you have any ideas and I will contact the other members.

Mark

144248[/snapback]

I miss the good SZ seafood restaurants. Good luck and enjoy, sometimes I wish I was back there.

Then I wake up and say,, nope. :)

Edited by Stats (see edit history)