• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello:frunk you scared jing wen ha ha ha?i know you very good husband .my husband very good too .  but he smoke to much and messy, i follow he all time clenp up.

142423[/snapback]

Oh Gheeeeez, my image may indeed get tanrished very soon!!!!!

142424[/snapback]

OMG...Trigg are you teaching your poor wife English???..Oh you are a very bad man... :blink:

Hello:frunk you scared jing wen ha ha ha?i know you very good husband .my husband very good too .?but he smoke to much and messy, i follow he all time clenp up.

142423[/snapback]

142424[/snapback]

Don't worry. Your beloved wife just described 20% of the US male population, 50% of the European male population, and 90% of the Chinese male population. We're in good company. :blink:

Hello:frunk you scared jing wen ha ha ha?i know you very good husband .my husband very good too .?but he smoke to much and messy, i follow he all time clenp up.

142423[/snapback]

142424[/snapback]

Don't worry. Your beloved wife just described 20% of the US male population, 50% of the European male population, and 90% of the Chinese male population. We're in good company. :blink:

142431[/snapback]

are you sayin that 20% of the male population of the Us si afraid of Jingwen?? huh frunk, is that what you just said???

Hello:frunk you scared jing wen ha ha ha?i know you very good husband .my husband very good too .  but he smoke to much and messy, i follow he all time clenp up.

142423[/snapback]

142424[/snapback]

Now that Fang Ling can tell us all about Trigg the Chicago gathering should be very, very interesting... :blink:

Don't worry Trigg, "the truth will set you free."... ;) :lol: :lol:

Welcome Fang Ling. It was good meeting you in Portland. Have a good time in Chicago. Ask any question you like about English but please don't learn from the many other posts. Perhaps you could make a forum for English Help/Chinese Help. Most of us here are far behind our SOs when it comes to learning each other's language.

Trigg I doubt she can tarnish your sparkling image but we may gain sympathy for your wife. As far as the messy thing. That's what makes a man a man isn't it? ;) :blink:

Tony after all this time don't you know they communicate in a little known Tennessee dialect of Trigfanglish.

Now that Fang Ling has asked for English help maybe Trigg will too.

Zai Jian

Guest blsqueaky

142423[/snapback]

142424[/snapback]

Trigg, it was tarnished long time ago. I am so sorry.

Guest blsqueaky

142423[/snapback]

142424[/snapback]

Now that Fang Ling can tell us all about Trigg the Chicago gathering should be very, very interesting... :blink:

Don't worry Trigg, "the truth will set you free."... ;) :lol: :lol:

142436[/snapback]

Roger, watch out, Ling will be meeting both Fang Ling and LuLi, and they have talked on the phone. Whe knows what will be said when they meet in person. For me, it could be a very long ride back home to Columbus, and for Trigg, even a very longer ride back to TN

142423[/snapback]

142424[/snapback]

Don't worry. Your beloved wife just described 20% of the US male population, 50% of the European male population, and 90% of the Chinese male population. We're in good company. ;)

142431[/snapback]

are you sayin that 20% of the male population of the Us si afraid of Jingwen?? huh frunk, is that what you just said???

142434[/snapback]

Actually, I'd be willing to bet that 99.999% of the male population would be afraid of her if they knew her. I, of course, represent the remaining .001%. :blink: And, if you believe this, I'd like to talk to you about a bridge.