I have been reviewing posts and for those who mention dates of second name check ----it seems that is the date they must schedule the interview date from.

I see several folks still waiting for interviews that have 2nd name checks in late may.

It seems our interviews will be well after this first wave--- as most of those 2nd name checks of folks with interviews already scheduled were completed in April.

Am I just kidding myself or does this seem to be the case?

It seems clear that you can not get an Interview unless you have passed the name check. The data suggests that your Interview date is set within your P3 peer group, unless you don't get the name check passed, then you go into the waiting group. It is not clear how long you wait if this happens, although based on a couple of other previous delayed people and the data below suggests it can be another couple months.

I still show 8 people (including you) with April P3's without an Interview. It is not over yet.

In this thread I gave the data of the number of days from the P3 to the name check being complete.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11838

The data below is the number of days of those who reported their name check completed date to the date of the P4.

I am a little confused regarding the second name check :blink:

I have filed for a CR-1 and was told by DOS that the name check was requested by GZ on July 30th. Is this the second name check, as the NVC also completes a name check before the case is copleted and sent to GZ?

Thanks

142401[/snapback]

namecheck

Here's an old post on the subject.

I only remember this post because yesterday was kimh B-day.

BTW............Happy (belated) Birthday kimh.

Hang in there, you are at a good stage, and will hear good news soon, we are all rooting for you!!!!