Oh What A Beautiful Morning------

Yeah Baby!! Shoot me to the Moon Alice!! I made a call to my Senator, Cussed him l;ike hell, called him every name in the book, made referacnes to the many people who have only been going through this process a couple of months, & then asked him WTF here we are, along with Hundreds of others just like me, being given the finger & being told to just be patience.

Patience my Ass, I said, to him I called a buddy at a TV station back home & had him promise me to do a full segmant on a National TV News. :jerry: just as to how slack, corrupt & Bias our System was & told him to expect an email with all of the proof that he would need :draw:

My Senator Spoke up & yelled, NOW HOLD ON, Give me a few minutes & Let me look into this. I told him that I was waiting & that my finger was hovering over the Send Email Now buttom.:D

5 Minutes went by & he came back on the phone & said that my SO is Now Scheduled for September 20 & for me not to worry. COOL!! I thought, but I made him suffer just a little bit more & asked him to wait while I verified hos information. I Called CIS & DOS Both to have them verify the information.....Well, my so called GUZ at the same time, and sure enough, Her appointemnt is set. SEMPTEMBER 20th, 2005, 11:15 am

Damn this is oing to be a good month, I can just feel it.:wub::angel::P:P

Edited by jtaylo69 (see edit history)
Yeah Baby!! Shoot me to the Moon Alice!! I made a call to my Senator, Cussed him l;ike hell, called him every name in the book, made referacnes to the many people who have only been going through this process a couple of months, & then asked him WTF here we are, along with Hundreds of others just like me, being given the finger & being told to just be patience.

Patience my Ass, I said, to him I called a buddy at a TV station back home & had him promise me to do a full segmant on a National TV News. :jerry:just as to how slack, corrupt & Bias our System was & told him to expect an email with all of the proof that he would need :jerry:

My Senator Spoke up & yelled, NOW HOLD ON, Give me a few minutes & Let me look into this.  I told him that I was waiting & that my finger was hovering over the Send Email Now buttom.:D

5 Minutes went by & he came back on the phone & said that my SO is Now Scheduled for September 20 & for me not to worry. COOL!! I thought, but I made him suffer just a little bit more & asked him to wait  while I verified hos information. I Called CIS & DOS Both to have them verify the information.....Well, my so called GUZ at the same time, and sure enough, Her appointemnt is set. SEMPTEMBER 30th, 2005, 11:15 am

Damn this is oing to be a good month, I can just feel it.:draw::angel::P:P

142226[/snapback]

Great! congrats!

I've just called GZ ... nothing :wub:

Sorry, Can you tell we are over Joyed, LOL :greenblob::greenblob::greenblob::greenblob::greenblob::greenblob:

Our Date is Set for Tuesday, September the 20th, 2005

Does anyone have s success rate for those who have interviews on that day?

142242[/snapback]

The current statistics for an interview on Sept 20, 2005 are a bit sketchy, but all indications are looking good. :redblob:

Congratulations.

Got any windex for my crystal ball, it seems a bit dusty. :greenblob: :redblob: :redblob:

:greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob: Congratulations :redblob: :greenblob: :abduct: :greenblob:

Don't worry about the interview you're a shoo in.

Oh, What a Beautiful Mornin'

Music by Richard Rodgers, lyric by Oscar Hammerstein II

Copyright © 1943 by Williamson Music

Copyright Renewed.

International Copyright Secured

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

There's a bright golden haze on the meadow,

There's a bright golden haze on the meadow,

The corn is as high as an elephant's eye,

An' it looks like its climbin' clear up to the sky.

Chorus:

Oh what a beautiful morning,

Oh what a beautiful day,

I've got a wonderful feeling,

Everything's going my way.

Repeat chorus

All the cattle are standing like statues,

All the cattel are standing like statues,

They don't turn their heads as they see me ride by.

But a little brown mav'rick is winking her eye.

Repeat chorus

All the sounds of the earth are like music,

All the sounds of the earth are like music,

The breeze is so busy it don't miss a tree,

And an ol' Weepin' Willer is laughin' at me.

Repeat chorus

Congratulations on the interview date and best of luck to you.

This is the first time I noticed that the interview times now seem to be staggered rather than all of them showing 8:00 a.m.

142258[/snapback]

That is strange, Frank. How can they have hundreds of people standing in the heat or rain or cold for hours at a time if they don't schedule every "appointment" at the same time? They also lose out on having to "reschedule" 2/3 of the people for the 1PM "appointment".

How strange that the consulate is starting to do things in a sensible fashion!!! :D

Your senator must be happy to take credit for doing nothing since you waited the same amount of time as everyone else in your P3 group.

Here are the days of all the interviews I have who got a blue slip in the past year. The data suggests there is no significance to the day of your interview. Congratulations and good luck on your interview.

Interview day blue slips list

Monday 4 Interviews

Tuesday 5 Interviews

Wednesday 5 Interviews

Thursday 5 Interviews

Friday 4 Interviews