A single chinese female has vurtually no chance of ever getting a visitors visa..In our governments eyes, a single young female, especially out of college, to them they believe america looks to good to ever want to go back to China and so they believe they will stay once here.. You must prove that you have strong family ties that will make you go back to get a visitors visa or property .

A single chinese female has vurtually no chance of ever getting a visitors visa..In our governments eyes, a single young female, especially out of college, to them they believe america looks to good to ever want to go back to China and so they believe they will stay once here.. You must prove that you have strong family ties that will make you go back to get a visitors visa or property .

140642[/snapback]

In a way it sort of "Forces marraige" doesn't it? The goverment is against forced marraiges , but that is exactly the situation the US government created and with a communest country.

Last night I spoke to a friend of mine I hadn't seen in a long time. He told me heard of somebody that met a woman in thialand. He was amazed that it took her 2 whole months to get her visa. then he asked me how long... I told him that by the time she arrives here it will have been 1.5 years waiting for my wife to be with me.

man , think about that. it really pO's me about the "situation". why don't they go after the real bad guys instead of bullying or beating on the innocent? Chinese women and American guys, come on. look at all the asian / white street gangs vs, the black / latino gangs. One group does the beating on the gov. and the other one takes it from the gov.. BS!

Edited by Mengxin (see edit history)
fuggettaboutit :P

140669[/snapback]

forguttun!!!

Nobody can get me more spun up and PO'd than myself...

it's why i never last longer than 10 minutes in the chat room. you guys leave me alone with myself for too long.

140671[/snapback]

Sorry, my post was intended to respond to the question about trying to get a visitor's visa while the K-1 is pending.

fuggettaboutit :D

140669[/snapback]

forguttun!!!

it's why i never last longer than 10 minutes in the chat room. you guys leave me alone with myself for too long.

140671[/snapback]

Sorry, my post was intended to respond to the question about trying to get a visitor's visa while the K-1 is pending.

140674[/snapback]

Thanks Frank, for a minute there I thought that somebody was at least listening to what I had to say. You took the time to make it clear that I was NOT being acknowlkeged. You don't happen to work for the .gov do you??? :D :D ;)

fuggettaboutit :D

140669[/snapback]

forguttun!!!

140671[/snapback]

140674[/snapback]

Thanks Frank, for a minute there I thought that somebody was at least listening to what I had to say. You took the time to make it clear that I was NOT being acknowlkeged. You don't happen to work for the .gov do you??? :D :D ;)

140690[/snapback]

Think of the entire visa process as a kidney stone and then quote the Bible: "This too shall pass." :D

Guest ShaQuaNew
....Think of the entire visa process as a kidney stone "This too shall pass"..... :D

140693[/snapback]

The Visa process for bringing a Chinese loved one to America is extremely difficult. It requires the support, patience and understanding of all involved. ;)

Edited by fitnlivly (see edit history)

Someone who is the subject of a K1 filing will never get a vistors/tourist visa. It's very simple, the K1 indicates that you plan to marry a USC and presumably reside in the US. A tourist visa requires that you offer proof (stong ties) that you will not remain in the US.

They don't mix.