Shiney Happy People!

And it's a Shiney Happy Green Card too. My wife's picture is stunning!... :wub:

Cool looking card; all 10 years worth! I want one now!........... :lol:

Am I bragg'n??.......well, My wife receiving her GC today is what we've been aiming for since early 2002, I guess I am bragg'n! :P

And it's a Shiney Happy Green Card too. My wife's picture is stunning!... :wub:

Cool looking card; all 10 years worth! I want one now!........... :lol:

Am I bragg'n??.......well, My wife receiving her GC today is what we've been aiming for since early 2002, I guess I am bragg'n! :P

138240[/snapback]

Guess you need to get out the paperwork, I am sure you know how to fill it out so you too can have one of these. :P

Not that you're rubbing it in MUCH :wub: :P :D

Good news for one is good news for all, Congratulations

wow, you are the most envied now!!!! congratulations!!!

Guest blsqueaky

Ty, congrats. I will not be that far behind you if I get this dayum problem fixed about an alias name all of a sudden.

So good to hear after what yo have ben through, you now have it. :D :P :abduct:

TY,

This is super.... and Sqeak is right... the long haul is done, soon he will be doing a bobtail himself!! Congratulations again!!!

Ty, congrats. I will not be that far behind you if I get this dayum problem fixed about an alias name all of a sudden.

So good to hear after what yo have ben through, you now have it. :D  :greenblob:  :greenblob:

139395[/snapback]

TY,

This is super.... and Sqeak is right... the long haul is done, soon he will be doing a bobtail himself!! Congratulations again!!!

Thanks Mark and thanks again, Hank.

Yeah, it's been a long haul but now it's over and it was well worth it! Like Trigg said, "It's a great feeling."

And for you Hank and all the others, your time will come and you will see like I have, it will be all worth it!

Good luck to you all!...%%-

Mark,

I hope you get this snag resolved soon.

Best wishes my friend!