Ricks progress

I spoke to Rick again, and his doctors think he has asbestos poisoning in his lungs. However, the opinion is not conclusive, and Ricks doctor told him they are baffled by his condition. For now he is taking at least 3 different antibiotics.

Rick sounds spunky , and he can't wait to get the hell out of the hospital. I have sent him CFL's wishes for a speedy recovery, and he asked me to express his appreciation to all.

I spoke to Rick again, and his doctors think he has asbestos poisoning in his lungs. However, the opinion is not conclusive, and Ricks doctor told him they are baffled by his condition. For now he is taking at least 3 different antibiotics. 

Rick sounds spunky , and he can't wait to get the hell out of the hospital. I have sent him CFL's  wishes for a speedy recovery, and he asked me to express his appreciation to all.

137268[/snapback]

He may have that thing called Mesothelomia (sp?) It is a disease caused by exposure to asbestos..... I hope he will recover fully!!! He is in our prayers....

Sounds like the Dr's misdiagnosed wall pains for heart pains and are now looking for whatever in order to save face. Over zealous diagnostic practices are what cause type I errors (false positives). Ricky is a tough ole dude--he'll do fine if the med pros will leave him alone!!