Slight wrench in our plans..

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, David is right on track with the way she is thinking...Its going to be scary for her to look for a job in a foreign land let along do it in a second language your not confortable speaking.. She sees this as a great opportunity but wasnt understanding that theres really no time to pursue the venture. She doesnt want to wait any longer than she has to to be together. She doesnt want a Chinese wedding either. Nor go K-3 and have to wait to be with me longer.. She basically has answered her own question on what to do..Her motive has always been to have the best life for the both of us...She even once said that if she ever got a job better than mine, I could stay home and go to the movies and not work. ( Please can I get this in writing!)..... She wants a happy life together... one that allows us the luxury to travel often...The opportunity just would possibly made it easier for her to find work here, she is also not certain when it comes to her abilities even though everyone has told me she shouldnt have any problems finding a good career.. By the way, she has a masters degree in inorganic Chemistry from Xiamen University. Oh and has been trained on a DNA microscope!

Edited by Steve and Qingqing (see edit history)
Just got off the phone with my SO. Shes running out of patience waiting to be with me so I would have to say im more important than this unknown opportunity. :D  She wants me to tell the DOS how much I love her and how we cant stand being apart any longer...

137776[/snapback]

I know the feeling, my SO has pressed me with this task as well.

It's difficult being at the mercy of a system that doesn't often show mercy. We should start seeing the timeline moving along in the next week as there are a number of people we expect to get their P4's. This should help to get a better idea of the processing times with the new facitlity.

Sounds like a visit to China would do both of you a world of good about now, if that is possible.

hang in there, it seems the pieces are falling into place, David has made some great observations here.....

yep.. hang in there.. you guys are digging for an answer and you'll strike it together. Your in a win-win in my mind. No matter what you guys do, you'll come out on the other side together and happy. It's all about being together at some point. Your a lucky guy and she's a lucky woman !!