Victory may be close at hand!

Hi everyone, I started yet a NEW thread, because I received significant and meaningful news today. My congressman's liason called to tell me my service center APPROVED the visa! Yes I am excited and happy, but I still have some fear (based on my awful journey thus far).

Here's what will happen next..my case will be back at NVC within 4 weeks, and they will send me a notice of approval . After that it will take about 4 days to notify and get things going in GZ.....GZ will then set up an appointment for another "interview"with my so

Of course I s**t my pants when the liason mentioned another interview", considering GZ had washed their hands of us and declared us a fraud the first time around.

I asked the liason to call NVC for some clarification. She asked NVC if this "interview" was another chance for yet more snags and red tape. The response was that all clarifications had already been made at my service center, so there are none expected.

I called my so and only said that our case is headed in the right direction. I do not wish to say anything more at this point for security reasons, and because I want the NVC notice in my hands before I even start to think "Wahooooooooooo!"

I also told her that I will not discuss the visa in my e-mails

(she has them translated by others), and only discuss it by phone (got my great translation machine here)! I also reminded her not to discuss any visa matters with friends, family , or even her daughter. The way I look at it, the fewer the people that know, the less the likelihood of a leak...afterall, we still don't know who screwed us with the b.s. third party information.

Oh yes, I ask everyone to keep friends Rick and Guohua in their prayers. Rick had a heart attack Tuesday night, and is currently in the hospital .

-Alex

Best Wishes!!!