Passed medical exam

Well, we had the required medical exam for all AOS applicants who came over on a k-1 :blink: :) :angry: :blink: It took around 15 min. They basically asked her "Have you ever been terminally ill?" "Has anyone else in your family have a history of any terminal illness.?" She didn't need any vaccinations because we got them in April or any additional blood tests because we already had them at the OBGYN. Oh..... I forgot to mention....... WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!!

seems you have a couple of things that deserve a hearty "CONGRATULATIONS! Best wishes.... I used to live in Virginia Beach, Portsmouth, Ghent...... and know that area well........

seems you have a couple of things that deserve a hearty "CONGRATULATIONS!  Best wishes.... I used to live in Virginia Beach, Portsmouth, Ghent......  and know that area well........

136247[/snapback]

I grew up in Portsmouth. Ghent is a nice area in Norfolk and Va. Beach was the place to go!

Congratulations to you two!, Mark & Kishi

seems you have a couple of things that deserve a hearty "CONGRATULATIONS!  Best wishes.... I used to live in Virginia Beach, Portsmouth, Ghent......  and know that area well........

136247[/snapback]

I grew up in Portsmouth. Ghent is a nice area in Norfolk and Va. Beach was the place to go!

136516[/snapback]

you're an old Portsmouth boy? where abouts did you live....... what hs?

136247[/snapback]

136516[/snapback]

you're an old Portsmouth boy? where abouts did you live....... what hs?

136545[/snapback]

Lived in the Hodges Manor area.

Manor High School, home of the Mustangs. Now called Woodrow Wilson HS.