Meeting other Chinese-American couples

Today my wife Ying and I met another CFL couple Jim and Ning Ning(and son Sean) for the first time. They live here in Florida also. What a great time we had together. Just nice to be with others in the same situation. Thanks CFL for connecting us.

Ken

135124[/snapback]

Hey Ken, Congratulations.... I live in Virginia, but am anxious to have my wife make the transition also, she will not be here for several more months, but please keep contact and expect a visit from us when it gets cold up here......... Take care.... :D

Today my wife Ying and I met another CFL couple Jim and Ning Ning(and son Sean) for the first time. They live here in Florida also. What a great time we had together. Just nice to be with others in the same situation. Thanks CFL for connecting us.

Ken

135124[/snapback]

Hey Ken, Congratulations.... I live in Virginia, but am anxious to have my wife make the transition also, she will not be here for several more months, but please keep contact and expect a visit from us when it gets cold up here......... Take care.... :D

135140[/snapback]

Hank:

I have a friend in Virginia who just brought his fiancee over from China. Maybe you would like to connect with them. Contact me.

Ken

Ken

135124[/snapback]

Hey Ken, Congratulations.... I live in Virginia, but am anxious to have my wife make the transition also, she will not be here for several more months, but please keep contact and expect a visit from us when it gets cold up here......... Take care.... :lol:

135140[/snapback]

Hank:

I have a friend in Virginia who just brought his fiancee over from China. Maybe you would like to connect with them. Contact me.

Ken

135156[/snapback]

Will do, Ken, thanks, but don't try to get out of us coming south when the mercury drops.......

Hank

Ken, did he let you drive his rocket ship???

Meeting other CFL couples is way cool. Frank and Jingwen were the first ones we met and Mop Ling and Jingwen talk several times a week. Frank and I have decided we may be married to clones. Only problem is that they compare notes about their hubbies and Frank has a job, he's hard to compete with!!

It is always fascinating to talk face to face with others in your lifeboat-give some real insight.