G-325A Biographic Information

HUH??? David, I think he is asking about AOS( Adjsutment of Status)

Not AOS (Affidavit of Support). If you sent one--you sent it to soon--gotta wait until she is here for AOS (Adjuatment of Status)

Anyway for AOS...status adjustment, I only sent one and she has the green card--sooooooooooo

I sent in the original G-325A form (not the one you downloaded) and it has 4 copies. I got all the government forms from the Boston Federal building. If you live near a Federal office, it would be better to get the forms there. Then you know what forms you need. When I told the clerk I was doing the AOS for my wife, he gave me a package with all the forms.

The USCIS has an 800 number to request forms.

"Forms:

You may click here to download forms or request that they be mailed to you. Or, you can call 1 (800) 870-3676 to have forms mailed to you."

I requested the AOS package and got everything needed sent to me.

I got the multicolored 4 part carbon backed G-325 and sent it to them.

:P

visapro has a free fillable G-325A.

The current revision date on the form as listed by the USCIS is 5-31-05 but it says that prior versions may be used thru 12-31-05. The revision date on the visapro form is 2-11-04. Not as new as the CIS form but it is fillable. The CIS form is not. Plus, it's free! I can't believe all the websites out there that want to charge for this!

G-325A

The current revision date on the form as listed by the USCIS is 5-31-05 but it says that prior versions may be used thru 12-31-05. The revision date on the visapro form is 2-11-04. Not as new as the CIS form but it is fillable. The CIS form is not. Plus, it's free! I can't believe all the websites out there that want to charge for this!

G-325A

134782[/snapback]

Once I saw all the PDF's I poped for Adobe Standard and this makes it sooooooo very easy to update things on the fly without the hassle. Even with the non fillable forms I can just add a text box and type in the information, save it and edit it again later. Well worth the $$.

G-325A

134782[/snapback]

Once I saw all the PDF's I poped for Adobe Standard and this makes it sooooooo very easy to update things on the fly without the hassle. Even with the non fillable forms I can just add a text box and type in the information, save it and edit it again later. Well worth the $$.

134791[/snapback]

Yeah, I looked at purchasing Adobe Acrobat at the beginning of all this but at over $500, I backed off real quick. Ran out and bought myself a $100 Brothers electric typewriter instead!........ :lol:

I like the typewriter. It gave all my documents and forms that "antiquated" look. Or maybe it's because of all the 'white-out' that CIS has been giving me that "don't call us, we'll call you" attitude for all these months now!.... :P

G-325A

134782[/snapback]

134791[/snapback]

Yeah, I looked at purchasing Adobe Acrobat at the beginning of all this but at over $500, I backed off real quick. Ran out and bought myself a $100 Brothers electric typewriter instead!........ :lol:

I like the typewriter. It gave all my documents and forms that "antiquated" look. Or maybe it's because of all the 'white-out' that CIS has been giving me that "don't call us, we'll call you" attitude for all these months now!.... :draw:

134827[/snapback]

You looked at the Pro version at $499, the Standard does all that is needed for $299.

I thought about the typewriter bit, but suddenly recalled I broke my arm 6 weeks into my only required typing class. Never did figure out where all those keys were on the Royal, but now I got a computer and they are much better organized. :P :wub: :unsure:

Do we need to send the 4 copies as for the I-129F application or one will be fine?

134537[/snapback]

The forms are numbered, with each designated to a different agency... I would send all four....