Last night I was so frustrated about CSC, I e-mailed the President. I explained that they had not updated their processing in 2 months. I asked why it is I drive by about 3, or 4 thousand illegals everyday. I was wondering why tax paying citizens weren't getting a very good service for our tax paying dollars.

What do you know, they updated today. Is it a coincident? :lol: I wrote a long letter last night asking many questions about this system.

Now I really wonder if I messed up by not sending the 129f, they jumped ahead almost 5 weeks. I-130, 1 week :angry: I am now at 95 days. I can only hope I am on the right path :lol:

Last night I was so frustrated about CSC, I e-mailed the President. I explained that they had not updated their processing in 2 months.  I asked why it is I drive by about 3, or 4 thousand illegals everyday. I was wondering why tax paying citizens weren't getting a very good service for our tax paying dollars.

What do you know, they updated today. Is it a coincident? :lol:  I wrote a long letter last night asking many questions about this system.

Now I really wonder if I messed up by not sending the 129f, they jumped ahead almost 5 weeks.  I-130, 1 week :angry:  I am now at 95 days. I can only hope I am on the right path :lol:

134158[/snapback]

what's the President's email address? talking about going to the top!!!!

good luck, Hank

Google US government. I had found this site many months ago, on another issue. Keep in mind, the President has aides, as all Officials. However if you write something of importance, with some key words, red flags, it will get someones attention.

Remember, this process we are going through is paid for with our taxes. We have a right to question how they are being spent. Who knows, maybe someone on this site is articulate enough to get someones attention.

Google US government.  I had found this site many months ago, on another issue.  Keep in mind, the President has aides, as all Officials.  However if you write something of importance, with some key words, red flags, it will get someones attention.

Remember, this process we are going through is paid for with our taxes.  We have a right to question how they are being spent.  Who knows, maybe someone on this site is articullate enough to get someones attention.

134168[/snapback]

:angry: :o :o So it's official??? the president has AIDS... My god, when did this happen? was it el-qeasidea again? I just got home from work, so I'm not loaded enough to believe that the president of the USA responded to your e-mail...yet. President of taco bell maybe, but not George though, that would just be too cool. :lol: :lol:

if you wrote something life threating about the president in this forum, I'm sure you would gets somebodys attention. even if you were autistic or articulate.

Last night I was so frustrated about CSC, I e-mailed the President. I explained that they had not updated their processing in 2 months.  I asked why it is I drive by about 3, or 4 thousand illegals everyday. I was wondering why tax paying citizens weren't getting a very good service for our tax paying dollars.

What do you know, they updated today. Is it a coincident? :lol:  I wrote a long letter last night asking many questions about this system.

Now I really wonder if I messed up by not sending the 129f, they jumped ahead almost 5 weeks.  I-130, 1 week :blink:  I am now at 95 days. I can only hope I am on the right path :blink:

134158[/snapback]

Better read the threads about those who got a surprise visit from the FBI ! :blink:

I found in my case they sent me the approval notice about a month ahead of my NOA time they posted on the website... Hope yours goes as well....

134279[/snapback]

I've seen similar comments on Visa Journey... You can't just go by the online status. Go by those ahead of you. If their too busy to update the online status, then to update it will slow down the work as well.

I honestly believe that the post reflects the Oldest application they currently have in the queue for that particular category (Form). Which I infer to mean that at least one application from that week had some issues with it, maybe the date remains until an RFE is fulfilled. If you look at some of the other visa types there you can only hope that is the case, there are visa receipt dates from 2001!

I'm seeing the same thing again today.. people on VJ are saying they are getting their NOA2 in the mail while their online status still reflects the receive dates, as if nothing has occurred...

So, be patient and realize that work is probably going on, just that at some service centers there's maybe not time to do updates to their processing pages and online status.