Decrypting GUZ email

I got the following response from Guz today:

Dear Petitioner

Thank you for your email, we recently finished pre-interview processing

of XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX's application. She is now waiting to be scheduled for an interview. Once the interview date is scheduled, we will mail the

appointment packet to her address. Given high volume of visa

applications, we cannot predict when the interview will be scheduled.

> Sincerely Yours

> Immigrant Visa Unit

Interestingly enough they have been saying that she is waiting for an interview for a little over 2 months now. I am inclined to think that "pre-interview processing done" might equate to an interview scheduled within the next 3 weeks (PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE !!!!).

Anyone care to decrypt this message , and translate it into a guestimate for an interview ?

Means your clearly in the GUZ computer and if they did a namecheck, it's complete.. Your probably falling into the 99% average of normal GUZ time (ie: no name check delay)...

Your P3 date holds the real key.

Add 155 days to P3... Is your prediction based on that average?

Your P3 looks aligned with Wulongtea in the 'timeline' post... Mid-Aug P4 and Mid-Sept Interview...

Given we lose a week ( no interviews so far the week of the move) , and the hopeful extra windows, your prediction looks like a decent adjustment possibility.

My predictions were based on the timelines that timeline had built, and also my own prediction method.

My previous prediction was P-4 on August 22nd, Interview on Sept. 23rd. I adjusted it up based on the timeline that timeline put in about a month ago for a July 27th interview.

Speaking of timelines, I am eager to see if there is any adjustment from the master...

From our experience I would say your early Sept estimate is what I would expect. The week before our interview wa scheduled GUZ answered with "about 3-4 months for scheduling" so their time frames mean nothing. Check in with DOS every couple weeks and you will know in advance when the P-4 is coming.

This is what I received from my GZ email i sent yesterday:

Dear Mr. X,

Thank you for your email. Ms. XXX's case is in processing,

due to the high volume of applications, we will schedule

her interview in two months, we will notify you when it is

ready, please wait for our notice.

This was Dated July 7 and seems to be in tune with Timeline's estimates.