After you send your letter to FBI Director Mueller, you then need to send an e-mail and FAX to Asst. Sec. Harty. First, read Dan and Wenhua's wonderful news about receiving their EMS today. And before I say anything further, let me say that I have congratulated both of them for their good news, and you should do the same. What I am going to suggest is not, in any way, meant as a slap to them. To the contrary, I appreciate the fact that they published their timeline.

Look at their timeline, and compare it to yours. Ask Ms. Harty why the ridiculously low numbers of visas that are currently being issued continue to go to applicant's who are MONTHS behind you and your fiancee in the process. Ask her why the "your namecheck will be cleared in two weeks" line only seems to apply to those who interviewed in October, November, and December.

And Jon in Denver is right. If you have already contacted your Senator or Representative, let them know, TODAY, that visas continue to be issued to those in the October/November/December time frame, while the Black Hole Group continues to wait.

If you have not contacted your Senator or Representative - DO IT TODAY!!!!! Contact Asst. Sec. Harty TODAY, with a cc: to your Senator or Representative.

Sorry if I have offended anyone, but I have now been truly pushed into crusade mode.

Do you think Vietnam War was ever going to be stopped

just because people were sending government officials

email? I don't think that is enough. However, I am going

to send email to my representative and senator anyway.

email?  I don't think that is enough. However, I am going

While I respect both you and your opinion, I cannot fully agree with it. I don't think the Viet Nam War is an accurate analogy to our situation. Too many fat cats in industry were making a fortune off that war, and through their lobby groups and campaign donations, they had too many Congressmen and Senators in their pockets. Thus, writing to the officials had little effect. I don't think anyone is making a fortune off our struggle, except maybe the long distance companies. :D

But then again, you make a good point. The only thing that ended that war was people joining together and taking to the streets.

Welcome to the crusade, Tex

Thank You Tex. If My Lynn gets her Visa I will scream Jump up and down and post my timeline with pride. I see your point.You should be angry. We interviewed in November,but we had to fight for what we got. We were prepared by many hours of effort. Our clearence was originally sent August 30,2002

It hasnt been a cake walk. If I can be of help to you,in any way I am glad to do so.

Welcome to the crusade Tex,

My wife is more active on 001.com. We are working on this problem from both ends.

However, the comparison with the Viet Nam War is not appropriate. I see it as a

fight against racial bias. My father's generation, during WWII, had to fight that as

well as the German army. The generation before me fought against a white majority.

Our fight is against another minority. Because Asians are the fastest growing

minority we are a threat to an established ethnic group that feeds on social programs.

To understand this you must look for the people who have the most to lose from

Chinese immigration.

Myles aka Annakuen'GG

Welcome to the crusade Tex,

My wife is more active on 001.com.  We are working on this problem from both ends. 

However, the comparison with the Viet Nam War is not appropriate.  I see it as a

fight against racial bias.  My father's generation, during WWII, had to fight that as

well as the German army.  The generation before me fought against a white majority.

Our fight is against another minority.  Because Asians are the fastest growing

minority we are a threat to an established ethnic group that feeds on social programs.

To understand this you must look for the people who have the most to lose from

Chinese immigration.

Myles aka Annakuen'GG

Yes. It has racial elements. Some dont like it when I say this. Fact is fact.

email?  I don't think that is enough. However, I am going

Activism is important and without it nothing will change for the better, but I have to say that this is not the Vietnam War.

hell yeah!

this is what i like to see!

do not settle for "we'll mail you something in a couple weeks" from your deligates. call them, fax them the comparitive timelines, let then know that something terrible has happened and you want ACTION.

be professional, polite, appreciative of their efforts, and with a little pursuading they are happy to help.

i am still asking that if anyone has the ear of their deligates to contact me. the people i am working with are doing some "coalition building" to attack this problem. just the exchange of information has to helpful for them. the ability to focus efforts in the same direction can't hurt either.

get up and FIGHT!